Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

17-06-2018 04:34
This is why you don't make an AVS script at 5 in the morning, folks!

17-06-2018 04:27
To anyone who download/watched the Tomba and Tomba 2 longplays: i'm reupping a fixed version.

13-06-2018 23:30
Looks like Deployment gonna have to record it like it is. laggy with it's 2 fps. Sorry longplayers.

13-06-2018 22:19
BSOD after 3 days of encoding. Yay!

11-06-2018 23:10
looking forward to watch Jurassic World: Evolution as it got released Smile

04-06-2018 08:12
hey guys my first video is uploaded on filezila, in its on folder. Driver 3 xbox its the 8gb too

03-06-2018 09:26
Finally after two months three of my four uploaded DS longplays are done on Archive, only PMD Sky is left.

31-05-2018 18:28
I always record before recording it lags a lot but i'm gonna shut off every program i have to see if it runs smoothly. Yeah i'm canceling it. Learn to deal Admins.

29-05-2018 04:36
see if it still runs like that when not recording

29-05-2018 02:12
No johtto he didn't get it right, stupid. The game "Deployment" you sent me rubberman drops frames a lot. Even on lowered the setting on it it still lags and drops.

Shoutbox Archive
Member Poll
Best Handheld?

Nintendo Game Boy / Color
Nintendo Game Boy / Color
13% [3 Votes]

Atari Lynx
Atari Lynx
0% [0 Votes]

Sega Game Gear
Sega Game Gear
0% [0 Votes]

Nintendo Virtual Boy
Nintendo Virtual Boy
0% [0 Votes]

Sega Nomad
Sega Nomad
4% [1 Vote]

Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
42% [10 Votes]

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS
13% [3 Votes]

Sony Playstation Portable
Sony Playstation Portable
4% [1 Vote]

Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS
17% [4 Votes]

Sony Playstation Vita
Sony Playstation Vita
8% [2 Votes]

Votes: 24
You must login to vote.
Started: 01.02.18

Polls Archive
View Thread
 Print Thread
Frederikct112's Progress Upon 2018 Updated
Frederikct112
Hello Everyone, Frederikct112 here.
Im just going to make a EVER LASTING list of ALL the games i will hopefully be doing in 2018
So without further ado here it is:

XBOX 360

Banjo-Tooie
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Trine 2 (Trine 1 is already done)
Fable Heroes
Mercenaires 2

WII

Mario Party 8
Mario Party 9

WiiU

New Super Luigi U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

PC

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
Age of Empires III
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties
Borderlands 1
Borderlands 2
Command & Conquer: Generals (Jag will hopefully do the older C&C games)
Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight
Dark Souls II + DLC's
Dark Souls III + DLC's
Empire Earth + Expansion
Empire Earth 2 + Expansion
Empire Earth 3 + Expansion
Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
Heroes of Might and Magic III:The Shadow of Death
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War
Heroes of Might and Magic V
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
Heroes of Might And Magic: Might & Magic Heroes VI
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Pirates of the Savage Sea Adventure
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Danse Macabre
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Shades of Darkness
The Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle-Earth I
The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
Scribblenauts: Unlimited
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
Total Annihilation
Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency
Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics
S.W.I.N.E
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

LIST BELOW OF COMPLETED GAMES

PC:

Age of Empires: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube

Age of Mythology: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube() Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

Age of Mythology: The Titans: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube

Counter Strike: Condition Zero: Download () Part 1 on YouTube

Counter Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube

Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle-earth II: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube *

* = Part 6 was sadly struck with a copyright strike so you're going to have to download it... ):

StarCraft 1: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube () Part 6 on YouTube () Part 7 on YouTube () Part 8 on YouTube

StarCraft 2: Wings Of Liberty: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: Download () Youtube Links coming 3rd of August

Xbox 360:

Banjo-Kazooie: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube

Dante's Inferno: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () () Part 2 on YouTube

Grand Theft Auto IV: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube () Part 6 on YouTube () Part 7 on YouTube () Part 8 on YouTube *

* = Part 7 was muted due to a copyright strike by the copyright holder....

Grand Theft Auto IV: Ballard of Gay Tony: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube *

* = Part 1 was muted because of a copyright strike by the copyright holder...

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube *

* = I would recommend downloading this longplay because most of the parts on Youtube are broken.

Left 4 Dead: Download () Part 1 on YouTube

Left 4 Dead 2:Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube

Red Dead Redemption: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC: Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube

WiiU:

New Super Mario Bros. U(with Sebbe12): Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube () Part 5 on YouTube

Super Mario 3D World(with Sebbe12, 2 million views wow!): Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube () Part 4 on YouTube

Thomas was Alone(WiiU): Download () Part 1 on YouTube

Yoshi's Wooly World(with Sebbe12): Download () Part 1 on YouTube () Part 2 on YouTube () Part 3 on YouTube

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, its basically all the games i can come up with that i will most highly be doing.

Look on here or on the Submission Status for my current recordings.

I will take on more strategy games as i go from this post(thanks to Reinc for creating it) --- Link to thread

If you have any more suggestions, please leave a comment below and I might add it.

Smile LETS GET TO WORK GODDAMN IT Cool
Edited by Frederikct112 on 21-05-2018 16:45
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft

Ravenswood
Halo Reach has never been done. Not sure if anyone is longplaying it, but can you longplay this game for the Xbox 360?
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.

NOUFozzy
Does Star Craft 1 include the Brood War expansion? If not, I can send you the code, I have it. And I'd love to see that because I'm incredibly bad at rts games and can't finish the Terran campaign... I am very ashamed of myself.

Web
Frederikct112
Ravenswood: I have never played Halo: Reach and i dont think i ever will so, no i dont think i will be doing that game.
NOUFozzy: Yes, i will be playing the expansion DONT WORRY :3.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft

Ravenswood
No Halo Reach? Then what about these games:

Deadliest Warrior: The Game (Xbox 360)
Child of Eden (Xbox 360)
Golden Axe: Beast Rider (Xbox 360)
Mario Sports Mix (Wii)
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.

Frederikct112
Update:
Finished encoding Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned and i am now uploading it. Next up is GTA IV: Ballard Of Gay Tony.

Frederikct112
Finished uploading Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned, and im now beginning on Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballard Of Gay Tony.
Edited by Frederikct112 on 11-08-2013 20:18

Frederikct112
Finished GTA IV Ballad Of Gay Tony. Now encoding.

Stenio_Henrique
is amazing how someone beat GTA IV without cheats ^^

Frederikct112
Yeah, i have played it too many times i guess :D

Jihao
Stenio_Henrique wrote:

is amazing how someone beat GTA IV without cheats ^^

GTA 4 is lol compared to other gtas imo, sure wish i could play GTA5, oh well...

This list is kind of disappointing...
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.

Frederikct112
Well maybe Jihao you could request something that you would like to see. I appreciate the critics though.

Jihao
Frederikct112 wrote:

Well maybe Jihao you could request something that you would like to see. I appreciate the critics though.

Judging from your list... I wouldn''t mind recommending you some good Indie or random creative FPS game that makes you think differently from COD... but those are very rare few and far in between...

Oh! I know, try playing "Army men Sarge's War"

I think you'd have a fun time playing that, the style is right up your alley, but imo i think its better then COD, but thats up to you to decide, if you ever have the time try LP'ing it on Normal/hard.
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.

Frederikct112
Starting to record Zerg campaign in Starcraft 1. The Terran campaign has been uploaded to the FTP. Smile

Frederikct112
Finished the Zerg campaign. Now encoding it and sending it. And i am also beginning on the hardest campaign in the game: Fucking. Protoss. Lets do it!

Frederikct112
Beginning to send the Zerg Campaign over FTP. Will start on the Protoss Campaign in 2 days.

Frederikct112
Finished Starcraft 1. Now encoding and sending. Next up is the expansion and perhaps Lord of The Rings I

Frederikct112
Finished uploading Starcraft 1. Now beginning on Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle-earth I

Frederikct112
Still recording Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle-earth I, but i have also started to record StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty and the first part of many have been uploaded to the FTP. I will be doing a little marathon here this weekend(From the 8th to the 10th November) and i should be done with it, hopefully.

Frederikct112
Finished StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. Now encoding and sending it. Im going to begin on HoS the 1st of December. Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle-Earth 1 has been postponed for a while. The reason for this is becuse i have been busy with Mahalo and StarCraft 2 so i haven't had the time to do it. Besides, nobody requested it so its all good for now.

Jump to Forum: