902 posts | Last Activity on 07-07-2010 19:13 by wogsy
wogsy
wogsy 07-07-2010 19:13, 14 years ago Responded in howdy
Re: howdy
Welcome sir..

Im a huge FF fan too and have played them all sinc FFIV.
My fave ever FF song is "suteki da ne" from FFX.. Thats a great tune.

Glad to have you on board:Great
Responded in howdy
tebian
tebian 07-07-2010 14:15, 14 years ago Responded in howdy
Re: howdy
Some one just told me about this site today. Great videos you have of the Final Fantasy games. Been searching for a good play through of Dirge to go with the Japanese files I have of the online part they got rid.

Thank god there is sites like this for full length movies. Thanks for the information here detailing the HD video making. It has been a pain for me to make them for awhile.

Btw I am the DJ at the Final Fantasy radio, live in Florida and been gamer since I played "kill the wombat" on the pdp11... many years ago.
Responded in howdy
K
Kitsune 04-07-2010 01:06, 14 years ago Responded in Hi everyone ^^
Re: Hi everyone ^^
Welcome to the community. :3
Responded in Hi everyone ^^
03-07-2010 20:45, 14 years ago Responded in Hi everyone ^^
Welcome then, I have never actually heard of the game you were thinking about recording... :-P But that doesn't matter, he, it's always nice to get new contributors join the site
AngryCat
AngryCat 03-07-2010 20:39, 14 years ago Responded in Hi everyone ^^
Go get 'em, Tiger! :3
DragonKenji
DragonKenji 03-07-2010 16:43, 14 years ago Responded in Hi everyone ^^
Hi there, been a fan of this site for a while and also a fan of Recorded Amiga Games before this site came about. I've recently joined in hopes of recording some longplays of my own hopefully starting with Uplink on PC. ^_^
K
Kitsune 29-06-2010 09:44, 14 years ago Responded in Why hello there...
Re: Why hello there...
Hiya. Welcome to the community.
Responded in Why hello there...
M
megafat 29-06-2010 08:52, 14 years ago Responded in Why hello there...
Re: Why hello there...
Hi, i'm new here. I hope to pop in more, watch a few long plays and hopefully post a few requests.
Responded in Why hello there...
jazzman
jazzman 28-06-2010 09:53, 14 years ago Responded in Hello, all. :)
Re: Hello, all. :)
salut moi c'est David je suis un retrogamer j'ais pas mal de consoles.
Ma console préféré et la NEC PC ENGINE j'ais pas mal de jeux dessus.
Et j'aime bien ce site pour voir les jeux qon n'arrive pas a finir.
Responded in Hello, all. :)
G
gloriashern 01-06-2010 10:57, 14 years ago Responded in Hello everyone (I even have a couple of questions)
Re: Hello everyone (I even have a couple of questions)
:welcome Hi
Friends
My Self Shern I m new !
I am happy to be part of your community.
and i hope we'll share interesting knowledge :yes
Citizen_Snips
Citizen_Snips 20-04-2010 05:57, 14 years ago Responded in Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong
Re: Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong
I should probably have posted in here before making a request but i'll use my newbieness as an excuse, that's right im playing the noob card! Pfft

Anyhoo, I'm John and I found this site through Cubex55's channel on youtube. Been a fan for quite a long time but this is me finally getting around to registering. I love this operation you guys have going here, best longplays ever. Please keep up the good work, look forward to seeing future longplays and to seeing the many that I'm still yet to watch.

*EDIT*

The Posted On time seems to be an hour behind, not such a big deal but I thought a mod or admin might want to know.
DarkPhantom
DarkPhantom 05-04-2010 13:00, 14 years ago Responded in Intro
Re: Intro
I'm DarkPhantom! How are Y'all today?
Responded in Intro
Darius320
Darius320 28-01-2010 18:15, 14 years ago Responded in Darius320 is on Longplays
Re: Darius320 is on Longplays
Hi, I'm Darius320 and I'm a gamer who likes to make a good playthroughs and walkthroughs. I've done so for many years and decided to join the site. I might have some movies uploaded to this site soon. Thanks.
BimmyLee83
BimmyLee83 25-12-2009 07:18, 14 years ago Responded in Hello, all. :)
Re: Hello, all. :)
I'm Kenny. I've pretty much been gaming my entire life (like most here, I presume), but only recently broke into the LP business. I've completed one thus far, but I look forward to contributing many more and also watching the great work of others. Smile

BTW, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Life Day, whatever you celebrate. Have a good one.
Responded in Hello, all. :)
RickyC
RickyC 01-12-2009 16:07, 14 years ago Responded in Hello everyone (I even have a couple of questions)
Hey. You would have to get permission from the player. Any of mine are fine as long as you give credit and link the site though. Requests for other character playthroughs are all good to.
Pokejedservo
Pokejedservo 01-12-2009 00:34, 14 years ago Responded in Hello everyone (I even have a couple of questions)
I just recently joined and I thought I actually make my introduction. I admit I came here wondering if I could do a fandub on any of the vids here. (For those whom don't already know what a fandub is its when in this case Amateur VA's voice act the dialogue in the game.) I would of course give credit to the person who did the Longplay of course. But if you folks really prefer that I not do that I understand. But still regardless of whether if your OK with that or not I will still be around every now & then. I will probably make some requests in the future. (Though I wonder is it against the rules for requests such as Fighting games you have already done LP's for but with different characters. I figured that I at least ask just so I will know for sure.)

But still the name is Pokejedservo and I am a newbie here so hi everyone.
W
Worcanna 01-10-2009 11:17, 15 years ago Responded in Hello :)
Re: Hello :)
Heya. Thought id say hi and introduce myself. Im Joanna (Or Worcanna to most).

I do a lot of LP (in terms of Let's Plays, not so much Long Plays) but id be happy to do some longplays. Id love to record any i have at the moment and i WAS (key word) doing one for a friend a long time ago on neverwinter nights but it was around 9 hours long -_- i gave up.

But anything shorter, PC or console, il have a go.

Are ther any rules per say for sending them in? Smile
Responded in Hello :)
RickyC
RickyC 16-09-2009 09:37, 15 years ago Responded in Hello everyone. A couple of questions..
Re: Hello everyone. A couple of questions..
Hey!

1- I'll try and find hipoonios to reply. He is the one that reals with the site and donations so I don't really know anything about it.

2- New games are welcome too but it unlikely they will be uploaded to the youtube account. They're more likely to be taken down or have copyright problems than with older games and want to keep account safe.

3- I dont think anyone here uses a DVD recorder. They're pretty expensive but any DVD recorder should do I presume. You're just recording a screen and I doubt there would be much difference in quality. Unless someone else knows something about it.
wogsy
wogsy 15-09-2009 23:35, 15 years ago Responded in Hello everyone. A couple of questions..
Re: Hello everyone. A couple of questions..
First off, if this is in the wrong place then I apoligize.

Right, 3 questions if I may be so bold..

1)How do I donate if I dont have a paypal account? Can I send you guys or RickyC a postal order or maybe a game or something??? I would love to give something back for the hours of enjoyment you guys have given me..

2) I love your longplays and would LOVE to make a contribution to your site. Im pretty badass at the new batman game. Would a longplay of that be welcome or is the game too new?? If not, do you guys have any suggestions of a LP that you need?? I'll have a crack at anything.

3)Can you reccomend me a good DVD recorder to record my longplays?

And thats about it guys..
Im 28 fromLiverpool. I Love to game and have been gaming since I was 4-5 years old. I own basically all the consoles released in the last 20 years. (except the Jaguar and Neo geo)
My xbox live gamertag is wogsy, PS3 id is also wogsy..

Peace and love to all..
Xcore
Xcore 05-09-2009 18:27, 15 years ago Responded in Hello
Re: Hello
But!

If you really want them to be in mp3 format, i recommend these sites

Final Phantasy Shrine, best place on the net for Game music mp3's. Thousand of mp3's for you to download.
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/

To list them all, try this link (it will take a while)
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/view-all

And don't forget Amiga remix
http://www.amigaremix.com/?id=36

Responded in Hello
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.