Putting vidoes on Youtube

Last updated on 13 years ago
I have a suggestion for everyone recording games for Longplays.org:

If you record games that are too new to be put on the cubex55 channel, (even if more people can upload long videos now, getting the number of subscribers we have takes time...), we can link to a playlist or if you can upload the game in a single video, to that single video on your own channel. It is of course up to you whether you want to upload it there or not, and if/when we put the game up on the Cubex55 channel we will replace the youtube link.

In short if your game is accepted and uploaded to archive, but it is deemed too new for the Cubex55 channel, you are of course free to upload to your own channel and we can link to that on the download page of the game. I did that for Back to the Future: Episode 1, and there is no reason why we cannot do so for other games as well...
Keplerplaytru
Well, I pretend to do mostly new games, can I upload to my channel, even if it only accepts 15 min parts?
Yes, even if your channel only supports 15 min videos, you can upload them there, just make a playlist, and send a PM with the playlist to me or JonL, and we can use that in the Youtube Link part of the download page :-D
Tsunao
Well, if it is acceptable, I updated Sonic Colors DS with a link to the video I uploaded on my personal channel. If I (or anyone else) upload it to cubex55, I (or someone) will update it again...or something. LOL
Keplerplaytru
In my channel I'm doing a Supreme Commander Playtru on Hard, it just need 20% of the middle missions complete. Check that out.

Also, I'm experimenting something with Dirt 2

Tsunao wrote:
Well, if it is acceptable, I updated Sonic Colors DS with a link to the video I uploaded on my personal channel. If I (or anyone else) upload it to cubex55, I (or someone) will update it again...or something. LOL

Yes, that is fine :-D considering that it is a singlefile video we might not actually need to putit up on the Cubex55 channel at all, we will have to see :-P
Good post. Thanks for the information buddy.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.