New Xbox and PS4.

Last updated on 11 years ago
TwilightKitsune
I find myself believing Sony and Microsoft signed their own death warrants with their new consoles. Apparently, both consoles will be banning used games from being played if they are attached to an online account, and most people these days do have online accounts attached to their consoles. And with the gaming market the way it is these days, a lot of gamers, myself included, buy second hand games because they're cheaper, and usually still in decent/good shape. I'm more glad now than before that I bought a WiiU a week ago, because the console itself is just great and has some good games, and allows second hand games.
Ravenswood
The PS4 will play PS3 games, but all games with online multiplayer games for the PS3 will not be played...PERIOD POINT BLANK!

In other words, you can only play PS3 games that do not have online features on the new PS4.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Spazbo4
microsoft can go suck a dick while i continue to shower sony in my money
Sub_Zero
Well well..... I'll give ps4 a try..... Don't care about backwars compatibility or used games
Spazbo4
me and a friend are going to buy 3 ps4s, 1 for each of us and one to smash in front of gamestop in front of the long line waiting to get one
Sub_Zero
lol
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.