History of Game poster

Last updated on 8 years ago
E
Hi

Guys, few days ago I created huge poster with 1200+ videogame titles and now I'm trying to fund it using the Kickstarter.

I don't want to make some dumb and annoying advertisements. Just few shots of it, so you can have the main idea:
s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/05/806b36263dc2ebf874ba211a47b47df9.jpg
s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/05/6a50d3a2af7624d45702e05fa06b4808.jpg
s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/05/8074da7937656f963395d405f5d4b1b1.jpg

What do you think about some sort of cross-promotion?
I was fan or WoL, since day one (actually even before that, when there's only Hipponis amiga and c64 sites), and your longplays helped me greatly at creating my poster. WoL, Mobygames, Oldgames - are websites that I admire.

Firstly - can I place your logo in the corner of my poster, as a sign that I respect you job and you guys - respecting mine? (If you think that mine poster is no good - that out of the question, of course)

Secondly - what if I make digital version of my poster, so people can click on game titles an it will show your longplays for that titles? Thats a lot of work, but in return - you'l help me promote my kickstarter. I will happily do my part, I really respect what WoL doing, and actually I think what I'm trying to do is kinda the same job.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.