Call of Duty BO3, Ghosts, AW

Last updated on 7 years ago
martanius
Hello, I'm just thinking about recording a longplay of Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare.
What resolution should I record in? I suppose it will be 720p, but want to be sure :)

Thanks.
You won't know it 'till you try it.
Spazbo4
depends on which system you using to record it off of, i believe that I already recorded ghosts and advanced warfare for both ps3 and ps4 so there is no need for those to be redone, black ops 3 should be done in 1080p 60fps if you are recording the campaign since ps3 and xbox 360 dont have campaigns for that game there is no need to do it in 720p
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
Ye, I forgot to say it.... I'm playing on PC.

And one more game, what about Mafia 3?
Spazbo4
record all of those in 1080p since the console counterparts run at that resolution, 60 fps for all unless for some reason mafia 3 is forced at 30 for some reason
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
Ok, thanks :)
Muriagamer00
Hello i'm new here and would like to ask where do I post call of duty bo3 i've been to your channel several times as well. Also this is a side note but is it possible for me to upload the video on my channel as well if not thats ok i'll just let you have the footage ...
martanius
Go to IRC chat and ask admins to put you into longplayers group. Then you will be able to cretae a new longplay in submission page and you can upload it via filezilla client. If it will meet the required quality meetings, then it shall be accepted.
Muriagamer00
okay thank you
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.