Snes games i'd like to see...

Last updated on 15 years ago
Hi again... Just thought I'd pop in and "request/suggest" some Snes games i loved but couldn't complete (I was a terrible gamer when I had a snes... :-p) Here they are, in a somewhat alphabetical order :-D

Asterix (& Asterix & Obelix, though I only played the first of them... Never got past Helvetia)

Bart's Nightmare (not the best game ever but I thought it was kind of fun, especially the level where bart is Godzilla, and homer King kong! By the way, the megadrive or Genesis version will do just fine, should be the same game...)

Buggs bunny, Rabbit rampage

Disney's Aladdin (Somewhat different from the Amiga version from what I recall.)

Donkey Kong country 1-3

Earthworm Jim 1+2

The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock

The Incredible Crash Dummies

Krusty's Super Fun House

Lucky Luke

Outlander

Populous 1+2

Road Runner's Death Valley Rally

Scooby-Doo Mystery

Toy Story

Whew! There were quite a few games though... :-P
Some N64 Games it would be nice to see... :-P
Paper Mario (N64)
Doom 64 (N64)
Duke Nukem Zero Hour (N64)
Duke Nukem 64 (N64)
Legend of Zelda ocarina of time (N64)
Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask (N64)
I now have completed videos of the following videos (from my original post): Asterix, Disney's Aladdin, Gooftroop and Scooby Doo. Will upload to the ftp as soon as I locate Hipoonios! :-P :-D

Not Sure what I'm going to record next though, maybe Magical mystery, featuring Mickey Mouse, and Bart's Nightmare... We'll have to see
Phlebiac
Megaman 7 with everything collected as longplay would be nice to see :D There are some of those games, but they're speedruns, skipping the dialogues etc...

Once again thank you :) i might send you a donation when i receive payment next time, really great site.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.