DEAD SPACE!!!

Last updated on 13 years ago
Spazbo4
I have Dead Space 1 and I borrowed 2 from a friend for PC, they are both amazing, just got past chapter 7 in dead space 2 on zealot, but my computer is crap and I cant record well on either dead space games, so somebody please
RECORD DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2 PC PS3 or 360 is fine with me, but you got to do it on hard or impossible difficulty on dead space 1, and zealot mode or whatever is 1 level easier than that on dead space 2, i would prefer a PC longplay because PC games are way more better with controls than a 360 controller or ps3 controller
jazzman
et dead space sur wii
Keplerplaytru
Wow, I was planning to do Dead Space, on medium, tried the hard version. OMG, much harder and more creepy, because you can really die.

I don't know if I can go trough all the game, because it's to dark and scary. Lol. But I'll try.

Another thing, if I do this, will have a lot of deaths, at least on the beguining, and I'm planning on do this more like a blind playtru, unless I get stuck and start running in circles. I did the first part already (not recording) and it was fun and in a scary moment when a corpse falled from the ceilling I shot at it, just because I was scared.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.