Any of the Dragonball z games.

Last updated on 13 years ago
d4l304
Anyone want to do any of the dragonball z games? Dragonball z: Budokai is the best. Any of the Budokai i would love to see. Anyone down for doin any of them?
K
I'd love to see the RPG Game for SNES done.
johtto
The dragon ball Z games are on my "To-Do" list on my longplay thread, so ill be doing those in time, so please be patient
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
The PS2 ones, i have Dragonball Z budokai 1 through 3 and Sega, which i didn't really like to much, but ill do it
Metal Gear! uhhggg
d4l304
those are the ones i wanted to see the budokai games thanks again man
johtto
no problem, i would have done them sooner, but dazzle with perfect s-video quality is not accepted D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Here you go :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmDuJ2MNak
Metal Gear! uhhggg
K
There is actually a translated version of the DBZ RPG for SNES, I just don't think it's a full 100% translation.

Wish there was one for it.
d4l304
thanks for the game. it was awesome. any other of the budokai game yu have and wanna do? i would appreciate it! just send me the link if yu have anymore yu wanna do and upload it. thanks again brah
johtto
No problem, i started Budokai 2, but i forgot how bad it was seeing as it is a board game style with the story of 1 D: will do it anyway because i loved 1,2 and 3 when i was little. :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
sonicmaster789
i would also like to see all the Budokais especially the Tenkechis
d4l304
thanks i miss tht one it was my second fav besides budokai 3
sonicmaster789
and hey aren't there some more Dragonball Z games for the PSX?
johtto
@sonicmaster789 yes there are more, but i am doing the budokai's first, here's the link for the budokai 1 video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmDuJ2MNak&feature=channel_video_title.

Im doing budokai 2 this weekend because i have no school friday and monday so i have time to do it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
d4l304
did yu get budokai 2 done?
johtto
I've been REALLY lazy lately, and budokai 2 is my least favorite of the 3 budokai, because it is a board game type game of budokai 1. im almost half through it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
d4l304
ok just give me the link whenever its done
sonicmaster789
if you think it's too hard,skip to budokai 3
johtto
Im not saying it is hard, im just saying its just a board game, in a video game of budokai 1.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Tsunao
@Sonicmaster789 :
There are a few DBZ games for the PSX, but most are Japanese.
Off the top of my head:
Dragon Ball Z: Legends (or something like that.) - you control some characters, beat the crap out of each other to fill this meter at the bottom, and then the character you control will do a special move. Repeat until victoly. One of my friend's friends got it from Game Xchange I believe and could only play it by using an old PS to attach this cheat device looking thingy. The friend's friend, the friend, and my bro played the hell out of it. I wasn't feeling it. Oh, and the game is Japan only.

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Bout 22 - shitty game. Has a cheat code to make the game "Ultimate Bout 27" or something like that. Oh, and said cheat code I believe is in the manual. :3 And to think I played the crap out of it and enjoyed it. X_X You keep using punches or kicks and it grows in strength.

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout - another shitty DBZ game (or rather GT since it has GT characters). Atari reprinted it later. To tell the difference: the first release had Goku and a black background (and the Bandai logo). The reprint was more colorful(?), has SS4 Goku on the front, used the Dragon Ball GT logo, and "Final Bout" was changed to look cooler or something. Related? Supposedly has [d]awful[/d] awesome quality of a dub.)

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.