Stenio Request's

Last updated on 11 years ago
Stenio_Henrique
Games that have not yet been made a longplays. PS3 , PS2 , PC , GameCube , DS or XBOX (Just play them)

Need For Speed Underground 2
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Carbon
Gun (western)
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III Legends Of Rock
Mini Ninjas
Jurassic: The Hunted
Silent Hill Origins (All Endings , please :) )
Radiata Stories
Gta III
Gta Vice City
Gta San Andreas
187 Ride Or Die
Black
Zatch Bell! Mamodo Fury
Midnight Club II or III
Flatout2
The Last Of Us

And the explanation: I really wanted to do the longplay of these games, but I'm not have a hauppauge and not PS2. My computer is too weak, then I the only make old games. I hope you choose one of these games and do the longplay.
I believe that people need to see these longplays. Of the games that I finished in my adolescence.
I will update the list when I remember other games.

If some of these games have already been made , sorry. Goodbye.
M
I plan on recording the NFS games and other racing games as well.
Frederikct112
I will look into GTA III and GTA Vice City on PC/PS2 later on. I wont do GTA San Andreas becuse i have never beaten the game and i did not like the story i was being told.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Stenio_Henrique

mihaibest wrote:

I plan on recording the NFS games and other racing games as well.

Thank mihaibest, counting on you to make NFS Series. Good luck defeating Eddie, Caleb, Razor and Darius. And even luckier with the persecutions ^^
Stenio_Henrique

Frederikct112 wrote:

I will look into GTA III and GTA Vice City on PC/PS2 later on. I wont do GTA San Andreas becuse i have never beaten the game and i did not like the story i was being told.

Do not worry about the San Andreas it is too big (some missions seem impossible) and the story is the most violent I have ever seen in the whole series. I count on you in GTA III and GTA Vice City. And welcome here at World Of Longplays (First time I've seen you around here), I am very happy for you to be doing GTA IV.
xRavenXP
Hehehe... Frederikct112 have most time of WoL than me. Excellent game choices! o/
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.