Legend of Grimrock (PC)

Last updated on 10 years ago
M
It would be great to see this modern style dungeon crawler added to the site.
M
I know the game costs about $15 so many of you may not want to spend the money to create a long play, but I'll buy the game for whomever wants to do the long play.

Also, I'd like to see the Toorum run. Toorum is a character in the game that leaves notes around the levels that can be played once his bones are resurrected at a resurrection stone.
NPI
The price is not an issue

Longplayers are unfamiliar with this game, thus it would take time to make a longplay that actually looks good. Also, most people here are not good with dungeon crawlers, maybe if there were more people it could be done sometime in the future, but soon, highly unlikely.
M

NPI wrote:

The price is not an issue

Longplayers are unfamiliar with this game, thus it would take time to make a longplay that actually looks good. Also, most people here are not good with dungeon crawlers, maybe if there were more people it could be done sometime in the future, but soon, highly unlikely.

Thanks for the reply. I understand and will wait patiently.
B
I may give it a shot,but first I have to figure out how to record PC games and find the game on Amazon or something.
M

BeatEmUpFanatic wrote:

I may give it a shot,but first I have to figure out how to record PC games and find the game on Amazon or something.

You can get it directly from http://www.grimrock.net/ or from gog.com. One of the youtuber guys I've seen do a playthrough uses HyperCam to do the recording.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.