Dragon Ball Z longplays

Last updated on 10 years ago
O
Hi everyone can someone do Dragon Ball Z longplays. Especially Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1 and 3. Which both of them are very good games. I am aware there's a lot of DBZ games out there. I just want the good ones done by you guys. Obviously for Budokai 3 multiple runs with some characters is necessary. I currently own both of these on my Xbox 360. For those that don't know I just referenced Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection. Which got mixed reviews due to the music being replaced. As well as cut scenes didn't take up all of your screen. Yet both of them do live up to their name. Some complain about why Budokai 2 isn't in this collection. According to the developers it's because it didn't do well enough. They got complains of Budokai 2's story mode which many doesn't like. I know I didn't back when I was playing it on Game Cube. Also it doesn't add a lot to the game. The look of it was okay but Budokai 3 nailed it perfectly. I know I don't need to say all of this but as a long time fan. Please can someone do these runs?
johtto
Hey there, OmegaJackRed666! I'm not sure if you already know, but longplays for both Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 1 and Budokai 3 already exist! in fact, I made them! Go check them out on our youtube channel (cubex55) just use the search feature on the channel! :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.