The Dreamfall Series

Last updated on 9 years ago
J
Hi guys!
I've been watching WoL videos for a while on youtube and you guys are doing an awesome job, I'm really loving it!

But I've secretly been hoping for a while that someone would cover the Dreamfall series as well.
I've looked around the site to see if it has been played before, but I couldn't find it (sorry if it has though).
But I think that Dreamfall might be flying under the radar.

The Dreamfall games include: The Longest Journey, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and Dreamfall: Chapters.
All three of them are available on steam and are story driven adventure games. The first one is quite old and is pretty much a point & click, the other two kind of derail a bit from that and give the player direct control over the main character.
Dreamfall: Chapters is working, as the title says, in chapters (Like the walking dead and the wolf among us did). It's not finished yet as far as I can recall so that one might not be viable to play unless you do it per chapter.

Anyways, I'd be thrilled to see someone longplay these because I really love these games!
I hope someone is up for it. And keep the amazing work going guys! Loving the videos!
Ravenlord
I'll do it, it's on my list ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
J

Ravenlord wrote:

I'll do it, it's on my list ;)

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Looking forward to it!
MadMatty
So far we Have 'The Longest Journey' on pc and 'Dreamfall: The Longest Journey ' on XBox
J
Oh wow, I must have missed The Longest Journey in the pc list...
Totally forgot to check the Xbox list too.
I managed to find them though, thanks a lot ^.^
AMReese
So, all we really need is Dreamfall: Chapters, but it's not like we haven't had games replayed.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.