[Gamecube\PS2\Xbox] Spyro - Hero's tail

Last updated on 8 years ago
MrShadow
The game is quite simple,it's like a Ratchet & Clank or Banjo Kazooie's game.
Or at least it reminds me it.
The objective of the game is to destroy the dark gems and to defeat someone called Red. and to find all the light gem and the dragon eggs.
This game also implements some new mechanics and new characters.
These are some screenshot i found on the web,i hope you guys play it.
cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/563/563056/spyro-a-heros-tail-20041102060435938-000.jpg
199.101.98.242/media/images/66384-Spyro_A_Heros_Tail-2.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/dp9UOviAaUM/maxresdefault.jpg

I'd also like to request some more games (for the ps2 and ps1)
for the ps2 i'd love to see the ace combat trilogy (4,5,zero) and the armored core series.
for the ps1 i'd like to see wing over 2 (if you can really play it) and the armored core series (and spyro 2 and 3.)
thanks for these longplays,i hope you'll take these one in consideration
NPI
mrshadow, thanks for the effort on putting the description of the request.

Spyro 2 is up on the archive (not on YT) you can download it or watch the streaming from archive.org (it takes some time to load)

http://www.longplays.org/downloads.php?cat_id=21&download_id=6402

Unfortunately, most of these longplays are recorded on an emulator, and since there is no good PS2/GC/Xbox emulators available for recording, there isn't much anything longplayers can do.

Im planning to do a longplay of Spyro 3 for the PS, but not anytime soon (if someone else dont beat me to it).
MrShadow

NPI wrote:

mrshadow, thanks for the effort on putting the description of the request.

Spyro 2 is up on the archive (not on YT) you can download it or watch the streaming from archive.org (it takes some time to load)
[big][/big]
http://www.longplays.org/downloads.php?cat_id=21&download_id=6402

Unfortunately, most of these longplays are recorded on an emulator, and since there is no good PS2/GC/Xbox emulators available for recording, there isn't much anything longplayers can do.

Im planning to do a longplay of Spyro 3 for the PS, but not anytime soon (if someone else dont beat me to it).

Cool,thanks a lot ^^
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.