Rubix's Longplay List

Last updated on 13 years ago
Rubix
Rubix's Longplay List

Here is my list of Let's Plays I plan to do, am working on and finished.

Recording

-Paper Mario (N64)
-Super Smash Bros. 64 (N64)

Planning

-Banjo-Tooie (N64)
-Mario Party 1 (N64)
-Mario Party 2 (N64)
-Curse (GEN)

-Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil (PC)
-Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom (PC)
-Touhou 8: Imperishable Night (PC)
-Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower View (PC)
-Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith (PC)
-Touhou 11: Subterrainian Animism (PC)
-Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object (PC)
-Touhou 13: Ten Desires (PC) [When comes out]

Finished

-None

edit: Is it a requirement to add a "For this and more visit longplays.org" or something of that nature in a video?
We have a signature at the beginning of each video (actually one per game, as if you record the game in parts you don't have to add the signature to each individual part) That is already in the AVS script you can download from here: Upload
If you have any questions regarding the encoding process feel free to join the irc and ask away.

And I look forward to seeing your Paper Mario longplay, I had been thinking of doing one myself, but it's much more fun to watch someone elses longplay :-)
Tsunao
Nah. Not really.
Videos need the signature thingy though (y'know...game name, username, site name or whatever).
Have a lookies here on about uploading. Note that you don't have to fill in the comment (some people here don't). Everything else needs to be filled out...I think.

-edit during typing-
Bossman beat me to it. XD
Also I forgot to ask, but wikk you find all the star pieces in Paper Mario? I know there are a lot of them but it would be nice to have a longplay that shows them all... :-P (Especially the ones you get from the quiz dude, whose name I have forgotten...)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.