Longplay recordings during Christmas break

Last updated on 12 years ago
KiethSomataw99
Hey guys, what longplays do you plan on recording during Christmas Break?
Tsunao
For me: Other M and Return to Dream Land. Maybe Deathsmiles and Otomedius.
KiethSomataw99
Uh, I rather leave DeathSmiles to ScHlAuChi or T-0815. This is a manic shooter and both have good experience in arcade shooters.
Tsunao
T-bunchonumbers, maybe.
ScHlAuChi, not so much. Good luck getting ANYTHING from him if it doesn't support rerecording, as he only do games that support it. Not too long ago, he said he really isn't into shooters.
Oh, and he doesn't have it anymore (He DID had it, but only got it for a friend.)

From IRC:
Tsunao- commandah, are you good at arcade shooters?
ScHlAuChi- nah
ScHlAuChi- im not into those games
ScHlAuChi- i only play them rarely
K
I might give a Long Play another shot even though I still don't understand much about encoding them. if I do...I dunno which game I'll do.

Oh, and good luck with Other M, Tsunao. That game is kinda terrible. >.>
Tsunao
Encoding is actually easy. Come to IRC and we(?) can help.

C'mon now...I didn't think Other M was THAT bad. =X Then again, I can't tell if a game is good or bad. >_>
K
I played Other M once and didn't wanna play it again. It's a mixed bag. Some people like it, some hate it, some don't care for it. I was one of the ones who didn't care for it.

I actually pawned it toward another game at Gamestop. But I kept the Pre-order stuff. xD

And this might be a stupid question but...What's IRC? o.o
KiethSomataw99
Well, I expect DeathSmiles to at least be a 1cc if not no miss clear. Also, at the ending, choose to stay in the world instead of going into the portal.
Ravenlord
Encoding Tomb Raider Golden Mask and Ninja Shadow Of Darkness, it's goona be long upload LOL, also starting Tomb Raider 3 recording, alongside Tomba and Tomba 2 for PSX, and some stuff for PC that I'll announce later, busy busy
Sic Parvis Magna
johtto
I'm encoding Jak and Daxter : The Precursor Legacy (again), my first longplay was rejected. Other games that MAY be done would be Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty. Due to me recieving the HD collection for my 360. Along with other games i spring up the patience for. Merry Christmas!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
KiethSomataw99
Well, can rerecording be applied to PC games such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare series. Or he'd rather stick to arcade games. I'd like him to test the 2P side in 19XX The War Against Destiny. I also would like him to do Giga Wing for the arcade as Isha/Porchika. Since he's not a big fan of shmups, I'll stick with these two games.
JonL
Request in disguise 5
Play long and prosper!
KiethSomataw99
Other arcade games include Thunder Heroes (a sequel to Gaia Crusaders?), Samurai Shodown 5 Special (as Rimururu), and Fatal Fury 3 (as Terry).
JonL
Request in disguise 6.
In case you don't get it Kieth, this is a countdown till the end of this year.

You really are getting on people's nerve by constantly posting requests that will never get done anyway.

That led ScHlAuChi to restrict your requests to 1 post per month. And yet you try to make fools of us by contantly requesting in the shoutbox, in the comments and by any means you can think of.

I am getting tired of this little game. If by the end of the year you don't stop your constant request flood, I'll be forced to ban you once and for all.

This is our second and last warning.
Play long and prosper!
KiethSomataw99
Sorry JonL. Me and my very bad habits.
KiethSomataw99
Sorry JonL. Me and my very bad habits.
KiethSomataw99
Sorry JonL. Me and my very bad habits. A habit of reminding people of my requests so they don't forget. I get closer to the edge every time. I don't how before I can't help myself.
Ravenlord
Haha, you request so much games, and mostly games noone ever plays or has heard of, why don't you just stick to longplays that are done instead of requesting millions of unknown games that nobody plays, chill out man, requesting millions of games will not make somebody record them, if certain person knows the game he/she will play it no matter you request it million times or not. Better practice and record you own videos of all those games you request, instead of constantly flooding the forum :)
Sic Parvis Magna
Tsunao
Well, rerecording can sorta be applied to PC games, but it hardly works...or something. (Hourglass) ScHlAuChi would probably do any game as long as RR can be used. I think I remember him saying "No time!" once when I told him about games that require skills (no RR). =P

Excuse to post:
Finshed:
-Metroid: Other M
-Kirby's Return to Dream Land
-Sin and Punishment

Working on:
-Punch-Out!! Wii (Mr. Sandman is giving me problems. >_>)

Other M and Return to Dream Land are encoded and ready for FTP. Sin and Punishment, not so much. Other M is 100% Item Rate. "The Movie" will be provided for those who wants to see just cutscenes. Return to Dream Land is technically 100%: the only thing collectable in the game is Energy Spheres, so I get all of those. It is ALL SOLO! Sin and Punishment was done on Easy (default difficulty) and I had to use 2 to 3 credits (I always trip on the sidescroller section.)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.