Ironsharp's Projects

Last updated on 12 years ago
Ironsharp
At first I thought it was kind of frivolous to do so, but after inquiring about it in the IRC channel I decided to make a thread about what will be my first (and hopefully future) submissions.

Current:

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [Roche path, Recording](PC)
The Last Remnant [Recording](PC)

Complete:

Final Fantasy II (NES)

Final Fantasy VI/III (SNES with Evade Bug fix patch)
Kirby Super Star 2p Co-op with KTheorem (SNES)
Secret of Mana 2p Co-op with KTheorem (SNES)
Seiken Densetsu 3 (AKA "Secret of Mana 2"Wink 2p Co-op with KTheorem (SNES)
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (SNES)
Harvest Moon (SNES)
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen(SNES)

World of Illusion 2p Co-op with KTheorem (Genesis)

Batman: Return of The Joker (GCool
Choplifter II (GCool
Fist of the North Star (GCool
Heiankyo Alien (GCool
Tail 'Gator (GCool
Tasmania Story (GCool
The Final Fantasy Legend (GCool

Pokemon Trading Card Game (GBC)
Power Quest (GBC)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance [Uploading](GBA)
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (GBA)

Jeopardy! 2p with Spazbo4 (PS3
Wheel of Fortune 2p with Spazbo4 (PS3)

Deus Ex (PC)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (PC)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC with The Missing Link DLC)
Hitman: Blood Money (PC)
Papo & Yo (PC)
Resident Evil 5 2p Co-op with Spazbo4(PC)
Resident Evil 6 2p Co-op with Spazbo4 (PC)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Co-op with Spazbo4 (PC)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (PC)

Games I'd like to do eventually: (in no particular order):
Deus Ex (Hi-res rerecord) (PC)
System Shock 2 (PC)
Final Fantasy Legend II and III (GCool
Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSX)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (N64)

Watch this space.
norsebard
Deus Ex 1 is my #4 favorite game ever. I can't wait to watch your Longplay. Frankly I was surprised not to see it on the site already.

Also, System Shock 2 is Fav game #2, so I look forward to that as well.
Ironsharp
Hopefully I'll be done with Deus Ex postproduction by the end of the week. In the meantime I'm doing some Game Boy games; Heiankyo Alien got approved earlier today.
Ravenswood
GAME BOY GAMES! Oh, the joy of my childhood. Are you going to record the Game Boy-era (1989-2007) games or just regular Game Boy Games?
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Ironsharp

Ravenswood wrote:
GAME BOY GAMES! Oh, the joy of my childhood. Are you going to record the Game Boy-era (1989-2007) games or just regular Game Boy Games?

I'm just doing some misc. early-era game boy games I remember from The Good Old Days, really.
Ironsharp
I've uploaded another 2p longplay (Secret of Mana). I should be done with FF6 within a day or so; FF2 soon after.
Puff_Zombie
Oh yes, you have Last Remnant in your list.
Glad to hear :)
Ironsharp
Yeah, it's actually become one of my favorites after playing it on PC. I'm probably going to play it after FF2, before I do Human Revolution.
Ironsharp
Gonna start dumping FFVI later tonight.
Ironsharp
FFII is being dumped now!
Ironsharp
Updated the list a little bit. As some of you who join the IRC may know I'm in Japan for graduate school now and have a lot less time to longplay, but rest assured, I'll have The Last Remnant done by the end of the year (it's a pretty long game, too!).
Ironsharp
Time to eat my words. I'm a big fat liar who was too busy to finish TLR and just finished Harvest Moon. Right now I'm debating whether or not to start DX:HR instead of TLR, since there's a pretty noticeable issue with unreal engine dynamic shadows on ATI cards; I may or may not opt to do TLR after I've switched to an Nvidia one.
Ironsharp
Going to finish Hitman BM once I'm finished post-processing/uploading on Tactics Ogre GBA, then I'll finally start Deus Ex 3, and then I'll return to The Last Remnant.
Ironsharp
I'll be finishing up recording Hitman: Blood Money tonight and tomorrow, and starting Deus Ex: Human Revolution once that's all done. While I'm encoding both of these, I'm going to continue playing some more console games.
Ironsharp
I'm a little over halfway done with The Witcher 1 after a few delays, so I should be done with it soon. I'm going to start the sequel with that playthrough's save file when I finish, picking the story path that Aero didn't.
Ironsharp
Updated this for the first time in a while, if it matters at all. All I've had time for recently are some co-op games with Spazbo4.
Ironsharp
It's been a while! Finally got my new video card so I've started recording The Witcher 2 and The Last Remnant.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.