Amy Rose Longplay's

Last updated on 11 years ago
Amy Rose
Upcoming Uploads:
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES)
High Seas Havoc (Genesis)
Trampoline Terror (Genesis)
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure (Genesis)
Animaniacs (Genesis)
Socket (Genesis)
Mega Man 7 (SNES)
Mega Man X (SNES)
Amy Rose
Go to youtube.com/cloud198421
Amy Rose
M
Why do you come here to advertise your youtube channel? If you want submit the longplays to this site, thats all. Plus i think some of them are already done here.
Amy Rose
Already have on my YouTube.
Phlebiac
Delete youtube url of Amy please...
ScHlAuChi
AmyRose, feel free to submit your longplays to us that we dont have yet, we will post them.

In the comment for your longplay you can mention your own channel, and every longplayer can have his own channel added under "Featured channels".

But what you CANT do is just come here and spam our forums with your own channel! Should you continue doing that, will leave us with no other choice but to ban you!

If you have any questions feel free to come to our IRC channel and ask us directly: http://www.longplays.org/irc.php
Amy Rose
How do summit here and upload here?
Ironsharp
There's plenty of tutorials in the support section of the forums. Just remember that there are exacting standards for high quality video here, so make sure you read everything carefully so your uploads won't get rejected for a lousy reason.

Also, you can come to IRC to get any questions you might have answered, which is what I did when I first started here.
S
yeah i saw the tutorials
xRavenXP
Read the tutorials and come to IRC Chat of our site. Feel free to request help. Looks difficult in first time, but when you learn to encode techniques you done your longplays easily, with best encode, with best codecs and with your name in signature of your longplay!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.