Total Annihilation LP

Last updated on 10 years ago
S_SoulReaver
First 5 missions of the Arm campaign are about to be uploaded within the next week. It took a while to learn the last tricks to make a good LP of the game. But everything is going great now.
S_SoulReaver
Had a very busy life and computer problems, now with a new Intel i7 to record and encode.

Going to re-encode the first 5 missions because I followed the tutorial and did the PointResize, so the video was with a 1440p resolution instead of the original 720p.

Also I was very frustrated at the MKVToolnix merging, because I was add all the videos into the same track, so I had a 2.8GB with 14 tracks, but only saw that now. Before I was confused that I added all the missions and ordered it to mux. The windows said that It was this big file, but when I tried to play it only played 1 chapter. Never saw that there was more than one video track. Finally got to look into the software manual and figured out what's wrong. What a relief.

Now things are going to be back on track again.

So far, here's the progress:

Recorded up to Mission 9 of 24 at the Arm Campaign.
S_SoulReaver
Everything I had is organized already, next week I'll replay Missions 1 and 2 and give progress to the game.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.