Upcoming PSX Submissions.

Last updated on 9 years ago
MadMatty
With the new psx support coming to bizhawk, I suspect we will be receiving a few more psx longplays than normal ....especially from me :D So I will just reserve a few titles here that I want to cover so we don't step on each others toes in the mad rush.

I may record all of them or non of them, depends how things go. Concider these reserved ;)

Area 51 (2player) - Done
Braindead 13
D
Die Hard Trilogy - Done
Fox Hunt
Gran Turismo (Arcade Mode) (a) (EU version) - Done
Gran Turismo 2 (Arcade Mode) - Done
Judge Dredd - Done
Novastorm
Nuclear Strike
Red Asphalt - Done
Raystorm - Done
Ray Tracers - Done (Jap & US)
RevolutionX - Done
Ridge Racer : Hi-Spec Demo - Done
Road Blaster / Thunderstorm - Done
Rollcage
R-Types - Done
Soviet Strike
Star Trek: Invasion - Done
Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - Done
Strikers 1945 (Hopefully 2player) - Done
The Hive (Done)
The weakest Link - Done
Time Crisis - Done
Time Crisis - Project Titan -Done
True Pinball
Um Jammer Lammy (Initial story done, but would be a half assed longplay if I released as is. I cant work out fever mode at the moment.
Who wants to be a Millionaire -Done
Wipeout 2097 - Done
Wipeout 3 se
Worlds Scariest Police Chases

I will maybe look at:
Ace Combat 3
Initial D
Omega Boost
Ray Crisis
Wing Commander III
Wing Commander IV

I will just add a note that only CCD or Bin/cue disc images should be used with the emu for accuracy and an easier life. No crappy iso+wav/mp3 rips or bins without the cue file. The default pixel pro display mode should only be used and make sure no filtering is being used in the emus display prefs when rendering the final avi. You will crop out the black borders at encoding time.

PAL Stuff is not dumping correctly atm and needs a little post porocessing, so I would avoid any of those for now. Also avoid any games using Audio tracks for now as they will crash the emu should the final track reach the end of the disc.
Spikestuff

MadMatty wrote:
Crash Team Racing if Spikestuff isn't covering it.

Covering it.
MadMatty
The core is implemented now in the test versions and even though you can record a movie, the development is still very early and a lot is still being fixed and improved so not a good idea to start on any game with it atm. It only takes a minor change in cue/audio track handling to desync the movie file. Full release will be ....When its done ;) Compatibility is already very good and I do compile a new test version if any thing interesting is added and you can get from ftp share folder.

Use this thread if you want to reserve a few titles as there may be a scramble to get at the games you want to do even though there are hundreds to choose from;)
NPI
Croc 2
In The Hunt
Nekketsu Oyako
The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
Two-Tenkaku

...probably more later... Since other people want to record what I wanted, and they are probably more skilled than I am, I changed the list.
Jihao
Ape Escape
Spyro's
Rayman 1-2
Err, other stuff probably.

I say Spyro because this was back in a time when Insomniac didn't totally suck at game design.
It was part of the golden age of gaming and I really appreciate simple games like this, even though many COD/Destiny players won't know crap about this sort of stuff.
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
NPI

Jihao wrote:

Ape Escape
Spyro's
Rayman 1-2

I say Spyro because this was back in a time when Insomniac didn't totally suck at game design.
It was part of the golden age of gaming and I really appreciate simple games like this, even though many COD/Destiny players won't know crap about this sort of stuff.

Whoa, I already did Spyro, and i plan Spyro 2 and 3 :)
T
Well I've wanted to cover X3 for the PSX since it was a European Release and atone for the mistakes I made in the SNES run
Jihao

NPI wrote:

Jihao wrote:

Ape Escape
Spyro's
Rayman 1-2

Whoa, I already did Spyro, and i plan Spyro 2 and 3 :)

At least let me do Year of the Dragon. (Holds hands)
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
Spazbo4
spyro 3 is year of the dragon
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Spikestuff
I'm gonna do Spyro: Gateway to Glimmer you can do Spyro: Ripto's Rage!
For the uninformed, PAL title and NTSC-U title for the 2nd Spyro game on PS1.
NPI
Spikestuff, whats the actual difference between the PAL and NTSC titles except the name? I guess there is no need to record them both, but you better do the US version as more people know the game by this name.

Also, I refreshed my list.
Ravenlord
These are coming from me in the near future:
Reserving:

Legend Of Mana
Earthworm Jim 2
Tomba 2
Warhammer: Dark Omen
Tomb Raider (I'll replace my own very old LP that has bad audio sync)
Technomage
Deathtrap Dungeon
Tenchu
Overboard
Sic Parvis Magna
Ironsharp
I'm still planning to do Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together and FF Tactics, so I call dibs!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.