Geekmeisters progress...

Last updated on 15 years ago
Hi I will be updating this regularly to let everyone know what videos I'm working on and how far along with them I have gotten :-D

PC games:
Wallace & Gromits Grand Adventure:
Fright of The Bumblebees: Done!
The Last Resort: Done!
Muzzled: Done!
The Bogey Man: Done!

Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse
The Penal Zone:
The Tomb of Sammun-mak:
They Stole Max's Brain!:
Beyond the Alley of the Dolls:
The City That Dares Not Sleep:

Jurassic Park:

Lego Indiana Jones II:
Lego Batman:Done!
Lego Star Wars II- The original Trilogy: Done!

Point and Click Adventure:
Runaway 1: Done by T-0815
Runaway 2: (when I get hold of a copy...)
Broken Sword 2.5 (Need to find the time to play through this game a couple of times)
Broken Sword 3: Not a point and click game as such, but still...
Broken Sword 4:
Hotel:
Syberia
Syberia 2:

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War; Winter Assault

Console Games:
Snes:
Addams family: Done by RickyC...
Addams family values:
Fievel, an American Tail:

GBC:
Scooby Doo - Classic creep capers:
Alone in the Dark - THe new nightmare: (not sure if I'll record yet...)
Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets

GBA:
Scooby Doo - Mystery Mayhem: Uploaded
Scooby Doo - The motion picture:
Scooby Doo - Monsters Unleashed:
Scooby Doo - The cyber chase:
Lego Star Wars: Uploaded

Harry Potter:
THe philosophers Stone:
The Chamber of Secrets:
The Prizoner of Azkaban:
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Nintendo DS: Haven't really decided yet what I want to record on the DS... But here are some of the games I'm thinking about doing (might drop some of them...)
Arthur and The invisibles:
Broken Sword Directors Cut: DONE!
Sccoby Doo Unmasked: (Probably going to do the Gamecube verision instead)
Harry Potter:
The Goblet of Fire:
The Order of the Phoenix:
The Half-Blood Prince
The Deathly Hallows part 1
Ace Attorney: DONE!
Justice for All: Done!
Trials & Tribulations: Done!
Apollo Justice:Done!
Ace Attorney Investigations: Done!
Flåklypa Grand Prix (Norwegian)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215: Done
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West: Playing
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time:
Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story:
Unsolved Crimes:
Jake Hunter 1+2
Lego Batman:
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga:

X-Box 360:

Bioshock:
Bioshock 2:
Mass Effect:
Mass Effect 2:
Batman Arkham City:
Cars: (Maybe)
Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4: Encoding
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: Uploaing!
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars:
The Secret of Monkey Island SE:
LeChucks Revenge: Monkey Island 2 SE:
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Spider Man Shattered Dimensions (If I get it, and I like it)

Xbox:
Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
Kotor: (light Side)
Kotor 2: (Light & Dark)
The Simpsons Hit & Run (If I can complete it 100%)
Batman the Rise of Tsin Tzu
Lego Star Wars:
Lego Star Wars II:

Gamecube:
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets:
Scooby Doo Unmasked:
Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem:
Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights:
LM (secret for now)
I never had a gamecube, so I depend on finding reasonably priced used copies of games to play on my Wii...
Nintendo Wii:
Super Paper Mario: (Quite possibly...)
Broken Sword: The Directors Cut: (I know I did the DS version, but the Wii version is probably better...)
Batman The Brave & the Bold (Need to get it first, and play it...)
Scooby Doo: First Frights:
Scooby Doo: The Spooky Swamp:

Someone requested Sanitarium in the shoutbox, and I bought it here: Good Old Games. But for some reason it won't work on my computer... It just says SNTRM.exe has stopped working... So I'm afraid I won't be able to do that after all.. :-S
You can make requests in this thread if you want... :-P I might add games you request if I like them enough :-D

These games might be recorded randomly...

I am bak from the dead... More or less. Had tons of computer problems and shit... And been too busy to record in a long while. W&G + TOMI have been pushed back a little, planning on doing them during the christmas holidays. Also I lost all the raw and completed videos for my improved Sam & Max seasons one and two...

Anyway, I have updated my original thread with a few games I'm going to record in the immediate future... :-D I will probably record, encode and then upoload all the scooby doo games at the same time.
AdminBot
Nice list. But where is the Amiga games :huh
I wouldn't add any amiga games I'd record here... :-P I'd do that on RAG :-D
yeappa
waiting for Jack Orlando
keep rockin!
Yeah. I'll be looking into Jack Orlando in the near future. Not next weekend, but probably the one after that. :-D it might be done on sunday 31.01.10 Depends how long the video is and how long it takes to encode :-D
Ok, I am halfway done with the encoding of Bully: Scholarship edition, I will be starting the encoding of the good version later today... :-P The low quality vids are between 1100kbps and 1400kbps, and think the good version will be in the middle 3ks...
Omaru
Broken sword 2.5 should be getting the english voice pak uploaded in the next hmm I'd say 30-45 days, one of the programmers announced it on the facebook page around 2 weeks ago. The German George is I think one of 2 actors who voiced him previously for Germany. Wish Rolf Saxon had been able to do it but the english actor sounds close enough.
Cool! I'll probably try and play through the german version once though, with english subtitles so I know what to do in my longplay :-D So then I'll probably do BS 2.5 and then 3, don't actually have access to the fourth game, but if I get it I'll probably add that as well, and maybe the DS version of the first...
Small Update... Removed the Lego games from the NDS section of my list, as I am going to do those on PC instead. Also added some new games to make up for it. Broken Sword directors cut should be ready for encoding in about an hour from this writing. (dumping the Avi with Desmume takes forever...) So Maybe get it on site by tuesday, no later than wednesday. (Not sure about uplaoding it to youtube though, you'll have to wait and see :-D)
Lemmy556
Nice! You really like Scooby Doo games :-)
Yeah, I really like Scooby Doo. Still not sure wether I am going to do those or not though. It's been a while so I need to play t hrough them at least once before recording them. Anyhow I think I shall do the Minish Cap next. Need one playthrough to complete the game, then I'm ready to record.
Small update today 26.03.2010

Added a few more games to my already too long list of games I want to record...
Tiny little update today! 18.05.2010
J
I'm almost done watching your Batman run and it's pretty good.
I
Are you going to upload Muzzled and The Bogey Man too youtube?
I guess the time is almost right for Wallace & Gromit's Grand adventures to appear on Youtube, but I need to redownload them from archive first. As I don't actually have the videos on my computer anymore.
I
Ok, I have had some problems downloading them from the site thats why I asked about if you where going to upload them.

Keep up the good work I really like your longplays so I am looking forward seeing both muzzled and bogey man.
What kind of problems have you been having?
I
In muzzled its mostly that the video has a tendency to blur and sometimes get very distorted.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.