PC - Hitman Series

Last updated on 8 years ago
J
Hitman series has been one of my favorites, played them all since the originals first release.

With the recent release of the newest game in the franchise, I decided to go back to where the story really starts for 47. The first game is done and currently being encoded for upload.
R
It's about time this series got longplayed. You are going to be doing Silent Assassin runs of all missions in later games, I hope?
J

Reinc wrote:

It's about time this series got longplayed. You are going to be doing Silent Assassin runs of all missions in later games, I hope?

I do a combination. I mainly play the missions the way I remember playing them as a kid, though I'm always stealth focused. But if I blow my cover and I have to shoot my way through, then I still do.

The older games also had iffy stealth mechanics so it made it impossible sometimes.
J
Just finished Hitman 2 so it will be up shortly.
J
- Resubmitted a fixed version of Hitman: Codename 47

- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is in the process of being encoded and uploaded

- Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: GO will be done in the future, thus completing all the Hitman games to date.
J
Finally finished with encoding Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. It is being uploaded at this time and will hopefully be available to you very soon.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.