Shining series

Last updated on 8 years ago
R
I'm going to record the early Shining games. They are:

Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention (done)
Shining Force: Ressurection of the Dark Dragon (recording)
Shining Force CD
Shinig Force Gaiden
Shining Force Gaiden II: The Sword of Hajya
Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness

I wasn't able to run the titles in italics on Bizhawk and having this issue reported seems to be fruitless for now. I guess I will have to record them on Kega Fusion or whatever is the recommended alternative.

I will also try to record the Sega Saturn Shining games as soon as emulation and recording for Saturn becomes good enough. I did play through these games on SSF emulator, but when I tried running them on Bizhawk they had graphic glitches and were lagging hard.
J
We were able to play these games without much issue before, only problem was that my key input for the movie file got corrupted..

And I dunno what Valis77 did, he was suppose to be playing them too.
R
He told me he doesn't record them in the Chat later.
MadMatty
The problem with kega is that it doesn't do 1:1 gfx without using one of the filter plugins. And it's Avi capture doesn't always capture the plugin output.
R
Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention is published. It took me three months to record this game. I was halfway through the penultimate chapter of the GBA remake when I found out that the European localization, which I wan't using, seems to have more accurate translation. So, I am restarting the recording.

I don't know how long it is going to take to record this game, but it definitely will take times longer than the Genesis original, because the game doesn't show everything in one playthrough and it might take about eight playthroughs to record everything.

So, for anyone wondering if I am still recording the GBA version, yes, I am. But it will be long, and I will be taking breaks to record other games.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.