Thrillville: Off the Rails

Last updated on 8 years ago
Waverunner
After the closure of my childhood that was completing the Sneakers Longplay, I decided to see if any other strange games I had still needed some love on this site. After some careful consideration, I decided to try and tackle the Wii version of this game.

Even though I've had to put more time in to than Sneakers, I'm still having a blast playing through it. It's not the most polished game out there, and it is far from a great simulator/tycoon game. But the in game minigames are surprisingly fun, and the dialogue is surprisingly witty, especially when you act like a jerk.

Even though it's more of a sandbox game at it's core, the longplay will consist of me completing all of the game's missions, and the overall objective of each of the five parks in the game.

I'm also thinking about splitting the longplay in to 2 parts. The first one being me going through the game's story and completing the missions. The second will involve me playing through a selection of the minigames featured in the game, since many of them are full fledged arcade games on their own. Tell me what you think of that idea?
I'm perfectly content being known as the guy who longplayed Sneakers.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.