Greetings fellow Nerds and Geeks, and a few of you Dorks as well

Last updated on 13 years ago
K
Hey guys, I followed the cubex55 account on youtube for a long time, and often I would tease the idea of doing a Long Play of my own, but, without the proper equipment and having a short attention-span (I guess mine is short, what constitutes as short?), it never went beyond a thought. I don't know why, but I thought I would join and see what you guys were all about behind the games, I mean, I love videogames, you guys do, we can get along, right?

Anyways, I've been gaming since 1983 when I got my Atari 2600 as a hand-me down from my aunt and never really let up since. I don't take to a particular genre of games, but I don't play the newest games as they come out, in fact I'm more of a budget kind of gamer, I mean, I'm sure Mortal Kombat 9 is fun and all, but $60? Noway. I love the retro games, I'm a sucker for remakes and re-releases (sad I know), but I kind of feel today's games have shifted towards a different demographic than the one I was apart of growing up. I'm particularly taken with Arcade games as I do remember a time when they were popular over here and every chance I got to play one I would, no matter how much they charged per credit. I did grow up playing NES as most kids did, and when it was time for a new console I had the Sega Genesis. I grew up playing Sonic and Eternal Champions for the most part, but I loved renting Phantasy Star IV every weekend. And then when I got the Playstation with Twisted Metal 2, Tekken 2, and DOOM, I pretty much stuck to Sony consoles since.

Hopefully someday soon, I'll get things together to submit something to the site, but I make no promises or plans as of yet, just some ideas. I love what this community is doing, and I hope I can be, even a small part of it. Thanks guys and sorry for the lengthy introduction.
Ravenlord
Welcome to the community
Sic Parvis Magna
phase2
Hope to see you on soon
K
thanks guys
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.