Hello everyone!

Last updated on 12 years ago
Panik
Wow.. took me ages to register!

nice to meet you all. name's Benny, friends call me Panik. I am 20 yrs young, and since i am from Austria, my english might not be the best ;)

After watching all them Mega Drive and Master System Longplays i decided to register.. yes i actually watched every single longplay (thanks to the players).
I am a gamer since i got my master system II on my 3rd birthday and really love to play and replay the games i grew up with.

id say im pretty good at shmups, so hopefully ill get around to submit some of my recordings. (Haupauge ready for action)
Ravenswood
There's plenty of Master System games left to record for longplays. I even make each request list with ten games that weren't recorded. If you see a Master System game that I requested, feel free to record it.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
johtto
Welcome to the Site! I'm sure the players of the videos you've watched can appreciate that you watched their longplays (I know i do), If you want to, or plan on making any longplays, you can come by the IRC (Either through the site with the "Chat" button, or through an IRC program) and we will help in anyway we can :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Panik
thank you for the kind response!
i really love this site and i see the effort put into the longplays. so yes i actually plan to contribute! atm im still "working" to beat Mushihimesama-Futari(Ultra) on 1coin. and i think i could need a hand for the encoding. later on i want to record some master system games. so hopefully well get along well in the chat ;)
johtto
Haha, No problem :P Most folks around here are pretty nice, despite the arguments we may get into over certain things for games. But yeah, stop by and me, or any of the admins would be glad to help :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
V
Velcome
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
M
welcome to the site.... we will give you the best to keep your champix online interest.... let's build this great forum together :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.