Norsebard

Last updated on 12 years ago
norsebard
Hello World of Longplay.
I am the Norsebard Impartial.
I would like to thank all the Longplayers who have put so many hours into making these videos for us. Your hard work shows.
A friend of mine who had lost an arm in a Motercycle accident a few years back loves World of Longplay(and Recorded Amiga games) To him, being able to relive games he might otherwise never see again is a real treasure.
It's out of respect for World of Longplay that I have donated cash, and have started on my first Longplay to submit, Shadowrun for the Sega Genesis.
I urge other fans of Longplay to donate. A site like this deserves support.
Thanks again World of Longplay.

Norsebard
johtto
Well, first off, welcome to the site, i don't believe you had an introduction, non-the-less, thank you for donating to the site :D Im sorry about your friends accident :(. Much of the players work is never really commented on, on the site, so its very much appreciated from a longplayers point of view to see the work we put so much effort into is being liked. :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
norsebard
World of Longplay FTW.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
johtto
Oops fail, Just realized this was in the introduction section, lol
Metal Gear! uhhggg
M
based on your words, I understand that this forum is so helpful for us
Ironclaw
Meh, WoL gets all donations, never any to RAG :(

I know, other systems than the Amiga are WAAAAY more popular :), but RAG get like one donation every 2 months, like 10 euro in general... oh well.

Me:
[img width=295]http://assets.karmaloop.com/vendor/TDLKB/zoom/Greedy%20Bastard%20T-Shirt%20(White)zoom1.JPG[/img]
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.