A new user appears!

Last updated on 12 years ago
ARemoteName
Hello everyone! I'm the uploader of those old Living Books computer games on YouTube known as ARemoteAndRandomName (named ARemoteName here due to space limits). If you haven't heard of them...well, you probably weren't a kid living in the 90s. They're basically among the earliest forms of interactive e-books, and were wildly successful at the time of their releases. I didn't plan on finding ways to back those videos up, but now that I'm facing copyright issues, I decided coming here would be the best way to preserve longplays of those games. I had feared copyright issues from the very beginning, thus the reason I use an undercover name. Truth be told, my YouTube channel isn't entirely all my own. It's actually collaborative, so I do not own all the games uploaded there. Anyway, I'm hoping this is a good secondary site for me, now that I have the comfort that even if a longplay gets taken off, it's safe on archive.org. I hope to enjoy this stay!
V
Welcome to our website stranger.
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
M
hi... i don't know those games.... can you give me one as a try?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.