NOU! YE ME! NOUFozzy :D

Last updated on 11 years ago
NOUFozzy
Hey there longplayers.. Uhm.. Is that even a term? Oh well. I am NOUFozzy, known as FanofZelda450 to nobody because nobody actually knows who I am (FanofZelda450 was my old Youtube Account). I make Let's Play videos on Youtube and I recently heard about longplays, and got quite interested in making those.

My principal interests are music and video games. I like Death Metal and its variants. As for video games, well I like a lot of games. The only games I can say I don't like would be the very boring ones (as in, nothing happens). I like RPGs for the story, I like Action/Adventure games for the action and the exploring, I don't play FPS much but I still kinda like these.

I'm a 17 year-old boy, I still go to High School. I applied to college for next year, still waiting for a response, which should come in the month of April. I do improvisation as an extracurricular activity. It's fun.

I come from the province of Quebec in Canada. I speak French ;D Bonjour :D Well anyway, I don't really have much else to say. I guess I'll just end it here. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, I hope I can get along with the users here :)
xRavenXP
Welcome to World of Longplays NOUFozzy. Enter in chat, talk with longplayers to learn how to make your videos, techiniques to play and encode correctly your videos. :)
B
Welcome to the site!I drove to Montreal,I think,about 10 years ago and saw Niagara Falls from the Canadian side.Was pretty fun. :)
Ravenlord
Welcome to the site, I also like music, especially metal, and even have my own band, nice to meet you
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.