Hello there

Last updated on 9 years ago
R
Hello everyone,

Since about an year I've been following the Longplayers and since I now thought I could give the power I have into helping the progress I just registered to this site since. However please bear with me. I'm a foreign German speaker which could cause some errors in my English grammar which I ask you to apologize. As I said I would like to help this site and would like to join the Longplay group. However I can't promise permanent progress since I'm studying and have a own Youtube channel that requires work, so there may be periods with only little updates. My main focus will approximately be on the Donkey Kong and Pok?mon Franchise. I planed on starting with the new released Donkey Kong Country Trilogy for WiiU VC and proceed with the Donkey Kong Land Trilogy for Nintendo 3DS VC. For Pok?mon I'll try to cover the first five generations depending on which games already were released on this site but as I seen it weren't to many yet. I also would gladly take requests though as I said I will start with quicker games first.

I unfortunately could not go into the IRC chat. The link in the support section seems to be corrupted. Can anyone add me to the Longplayer group?
ScHlAuChi
You were in IRC today, so it must have worked :)
Just come by again :)
AdminBot
Welcome!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.