Hi, I'm Morphosis

Last updated on 9 years ago
M
Hi, guy.

I decided that I wanted to join World Of Longplays Forum and, in the future, I will recording some PC games that are not on the list.

Here's some questions

1. Is game save allowed? (Just in case if I made a mistake or save the game before I face the most difficult battle or etc)

2. Is item duplication a part of cheating?

3. What's the best computer video recording program?

Edit: Oppsss, I have joined this site last 2013 and I haven't post anything in here : (

Oh, well. Here it goes
johtto
Hello Morphosis! Welcome to the community (officially).

1) Saving your progress every so often is allowed, just make sure you edit out the segments if you die or fail the boss fight and have to go back to your save.

2) I believe we would rather have game play that is as pure as possible without the use of cheats or glitches, but ask an admin about that one (join IRC)

3) I'd say most people use either Fraps, or Dxtory. I'd recommend joining the IRC to get a more in depth explanation about that one :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
M

johtto wrote:

Hello Morphosis! Welcome to the community (officially).

1) Saving your progress every so often is allowed, just make sure you edit out the segments if you die or fail the boss fight and have to go back to your save.

2) I believe we would rather have game play that is as pure as possible without the use of cheats or glitches, but ask an admin about that one (join IRC)

3) I'd say most people use either Fraps, or Dxtory. I'd recommend joining the IRC to get a more in depth explanation about that one :P

Thank you for reply my message. I will have a look into it and will pop in IRC if I got any questions.

Thank you so much : )
boricuaretrogamer
Welcome Morphosis!! If you need help of how to record games, encoding, etc., feel free to go the IRC to ask to the admins about what screen recorders is recommended, etc.!

Greetings from Puerto Rico and enjoy your stay!
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.