resrer - Longplays

Last updated on 8 years ago
resrer
Hi there! I'm resrer. New to the community, but a longtime fan of Longplays.

After reading numerous articles of MMOs losing players and deactivating their servers, I wanted to do something to preserve the bit of gaming history and culture. Turns out MMOs aren't the only games being forgotten, but classic games that I have grown to love during my childhood as well. As a result, I am here now, hoping to contribute full playthroughs of some of my favorite videogames.

My first upload belongs to Medal of Honor: Airborne, one of my favorite games in high school. I managed to snag a DVD hardcopy of it back in the day for $10 and have kept it sitting at my desk since. It was great to revisit it for a longplay.

----------

At the moment, I will be focused on military/WW2 shooters that have yet to have any longplays on this site. Included are:

Medal of Honor (2010)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy

I have interest in other genres as well, including RPGs, Strategy, and Racing games, but until I feel comfortable with the process of Longplays, I will be focused on the games above. I will do my best to run these games at their max settings for the PC without fps or quality loss.

----------

Feel free to post any feedback/suggestions on my longplays, or any requests you would like to see regarding games in the current genre.

Thank you!
V
Welcome to the world of longplays. For the record, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy is a game i enjoy. ^_^
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.