Greetings

Last updated on 8 years ago
ToMoSaCi
Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts, fanatics, speedrunners, and other sorts.

Truth be told, I'm not entirely sure what I should be posting here about myself (since there isn't really anything interesting to mention or brag about). With all that in mind, I'll just give you a quick rundown of who I am and what I do for a living.

[Gaming Lifestyle]

When it comes to gaming, I'll literally play just about anything I can get my hands on (including games and consoles which are deemed to be AWFUL). The reason for this really comes down to my infinite curiosity and appreciation for gaming itself. Of course, I'm not someone who spends all his time playing video games, but if I knew I could just sit on my fat bottom and play games for a living, I wouldn't have any complaints.

[Anime Lifestyle]

Although anime is a major part of my life, I don't always have the time of day to be appreciating it and just enjoying a good episode or two from time to time. However, every now and then, I'll go on a small binge and watch around 50 episodes in a day (or 2 to 3 movies). Other than that, I don't watch it too much, but I wouldn't mind having more time to do so.

[Education Lifestyle]

Although I am currently attending college, I'll be honest... I'm failing it. The reason for this is cause I was misinformed on a few projects and ended up being unable to produce any work. Well, long story short, I'll be in debt for a very long time it seems. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

[Family Lifestyle]

Sadly, I'm still living with my family, but hey, it's better than being $10,000 in debt and living on the streets (I'm still $10,000 in debt, but not living on the streets is a bonus). Other than that, I do plan on moving out once I'm done with college. As for the way my family is, let's just say... we don't talk much.

[Pet Lifestyle]

I currently have 2 cats and 1 stray cat that seems to stick around the place. They're great pets for the most part (although I really wish they would stop clawing my bed up, but oh well).

Other than that, I'm currently playing:

Asphalt 8: Airborne (PC / Windows Store)
GT Racing 2: The Real Racing Experience (PC / Windows Store)

Outside of all that, I don't really have any specific games I'm looking forward to playing, and I'm only really able to play what my crappy laptop can handle (since it isn't really built for gaming and more-so for working).

Well, that's all. Take care!
www.hope.edu/academic/art/img/gallery/nelson/endless_mich/Work03.jpg

"You win some, you lose some."
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.