Hiya

Last updated on 5 years ago
S
Hi everyone

I thought I would introduce myself, I'm Soccer Stanley and I was looking into doing some long plays, I'm mainly thinking of ones from the atari st, I use the atari st steam emulator and it seems to act as if it was an actual atari st. There was a game called llamatron and I don't think this game can be completed as such because once you get to level 100 it starts to repeat the levels again but enemies take more hits and are faster. I could probably show off as much as I can.

I like a lot of different games, the atari st was the one I played a lot as a kid and grew up with. Has there been a llamatron longplay before?

Smile
ScHlAuChi
Hey SoccerStanley, welcome to our community :)

Before you start recording anything please visit us in the IRC chat, so we can clear up a few things before you start spending time recording stuff :)

We give you a quick overview over how to do things correctly, as we have some strict requirements that alot of people arent used to when just recording casually :)
boricuaretrogamer

SoccerStanley wrote:

Hi everyone

I thought I would introduce myself, I'm Soccer Stanley and I was looking into doing some long plays, I'm mainly thinking of ones from the atari st, I use the atari st steam emulator and it seems to act as if it was an actual atari st. There was a game called llamatron and I don't think this game can be completed as such because once you get to level 100 it starts to repeat the levels again but enemies take more hits and are faster. I could probably show off as much as I can.

I like a lot of different games, the atari st was the one I played a lot as a kid and grew up with. Has there been a llamatron longplay before?

:)

Welcome SoccerStanley to WoL! Feel free to browse to this site. If you have questions about recording, encoding, etc., head straight to the IRC chat. Admins will be happy to help you!
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.