Last game you finished

Last updated on 12 years ago
G
Share which is the last game that you have finished ?
Tsunao
G-Darius. :3
Fun, but hard shmup.

As for a more current gen and what-not game: Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Shorter than FFXIII in main story and has easier Achievements/Trophies. Not enough content, but has Fragment collecting (total: 160; one even caters to those who obsess over Bestiary collection.). There's also a complicated monster customization, so it is kinda meh (getting rid of useless skills) but fun to make that one perfect monster (or Chocobo.) :3 Also on customization: Chocobo + Moogle Doll on its back = WIN!! Relevant to customization?: Crystarium is kinda easy to understand, yet it is complicated (easy as in spend CP to level up roles; complicated as in big nodes-little nodes and stat gains. It is actually easy when you understand it.)
Unlike FFXIII, FFXIII-2 has minigames and puzzles.
Last Game I finished was Mafia II on the 360, good game quite punishing, as there are very few checkpoints etc in the missions, so if you die you have to redo quite a bit...
Ravenlord
Trine 2 and Hunted Demon's forge, both will be recorded of course, but little bit later, when they're older, so no copyright problems will occure ;)

Now playing cursed crusade, and Tomb Raider 3, and TR3 I'm playing because I'm recording it
Sic Parvis Magna
Z
Last game finished in Longplays or in general?
johtto
Geekmeister, try playing ratchet and clank, if you die right before the cutscene at the end of each planet, you have to start the whole planet over again -_-
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Johtto: ouch that is harsh, haha it's a good thing I won't be playing that then :-P
johtto
Lol, i have the recordings of that hell. Just need to edit then encode. probably 3-4 hours of mistakes -_-
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Raidennn
Fallout 3, up next Skyrim :)
Konnichiwa!
matanews.com/wp-content/uploads/maria-ozawa.jpg
Mortal Kombat 3 for Genesis but still needs to be upped
V
Lunar the silver star (SegaCD)
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
Valkyrie
Well that last game I finished was the Deadalus Encounter for the 3DO. I just bought the 3DO a little while ago and was told to chek this game out.
Kimu-kun
Baby Felix: Halloween on the GBC.
Played on Normal, and I completed it on my first try (With savestates).
Not too tough, even if there's no continues.

Until I can get my hands on Camtasia again, I'll be waiting to record it.
Tsunao

...Camtasia...record it.

You are doing it wrong!!
Use VisualBoyAdvance-rr to record. Yes, it can support GB and GBC games.

http://code.google.com/p/vba-rerecording/downloads/list
Latest I believe is the featured one (svn421)

On-topic:
I finished Shadow of the Colossus...from a longplay perspective. >_> (the FFXIII-2...not from a longplay perspective.)
Kimu-kun

Tsunao wrote:

...Camtasia...record it.

You are doing it wrong!!
Use VisualBoyAdvance-rr to record. Yes, it can support GB and GBC games.)

No, no, no, I am not going to record in Camtasia, it's just that the TechSmith codec needs Camtasia to work. (Why they want us to spend 300 frakkin' dollars on something that can be gotten for free...)

Outside of that, I have completed Super Mario 3D Land.
Tsunao
I derp'd. The sentence was REALLY vague...or something. I assumed you was going to use Camtasia.

Well, TSCC is free now. If you are encoding (like using VirtualDub), then it demands Camtasia.

Also try using ffdshow configured to FFV1. (Start -> All Program -> ffdshow -> VFW Configuration. Set Encoder to FFV1). It's free and I use it all the time (used to use H.264 in ffdshow. It hogs the computer, but it gives low filesize while having high quality).
K
Gears of War 3. Just got an Xbox 360 less than two weeks ago, the Gears of War 3 Limited Edition. :3

Beat the whole GoW Trilogy in 4 days.
Lego racers for PC
Ravenswood
In general, I've last beaten Wonder Boy for the Sega Master System.
Longplay-wise, I don't record any longplays.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
I am waiting to know how to record longplays

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.