MeGui - Error parsing file

Last updated on 8 years ago
martanius
Hello. I want to encode Ratchet and Clank longplay, but for some reason I encountered some problems during encoding. I was recording PS3 version of that game like God of War Ascension using AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme at 720p 60FPS. Then I was encoding is using the DirectShowSoure function in AVS script and encoding went well, maybe I had some problems watching video in that megui video player when I was playing the video for a few seconds or just fast forwarding and then I get error "Out of memory". But encoding went well so I didnt think it could be some major error.

Now I want to encode Ratchet and Clank. Source video files are in .mp4 (just like GoW Ascension), and after 8 hours of encoding (or so) i got blue screen and then it restarted PC, I tried it again and again after 8 hours or so, blue screen and restarted. I was serarching something on google and find out that could be causing K-Lite codec pack (it is strange that GoW went well) that I was probably using, so I uninstalled it. Now when I try to open that AVS script in megui it shows error "Error parsing video file" and saying that .MP4 is not supported format. I tryied to install some codec packs (except K-Lite), my Windows Media Player is able to play these video files, megui just showing same error message.

So what I have to install ?
Thanks.

-------------------------------

Well, I installed fdshow and Hali splitter (seems like I was using LAV splitter) and now it looks it works, but we will se if it will encode it succesfully or not.
You won't know it 'till you try it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.