Some questions (again)

Last updated on 3 years ago
S
1) How are you organize your recorded videos in folder?
2) How much time do you spend recording and editing videos?

I have so many games I want to record, but editing is really pisses me off. I don't know, maybe i'm a perfectionist. I can pass the 1 level/chapter/ several times till I get satisfied with result.
KAGE-008
To answer your questions:
1. We organize our encoded videos into categories by console. This way we know which games are going to be in a future YT batch (with an ID we reserve internally and by agreement with the YT uploaders). Some people upload their stuff from local drive, and those usually go to YT schedule a bit earlier than others.
2. Recording time depends on how long the game is. RPGs tend to be much longer than shmups or platformers for example. As for editing/encoding, we normally take from a few hours to several days, again depending on the game's length.

I understand you want your stuff to be as perfect as possible, but that's not always the case. People have different ways of beating a game, and gameplay techniques/skills differ from person to person as well. Of course a replacement to a sloppy longplay is always welcome, as long as the original submitter is cool with it.
S
Thank you for your answer!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.