A short Welcome video trailer for the site.

Last updated on 8 years ago
boricuaretrogamer
Hello guys!! I am back again with more suggestions for this amazing site!

Since I became a member for this wonderful site last year, maybe it need a little feature like a Welcome video trailer, giving a warm welcome for the visitors and new members. It's just a suggestion, that's all I asked.

Cheers!
Joey
(BoricuaRetroGamer)
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
G

boricuaretrogamer wrote:

Hello guys!! I am back again with more suggestions for this amazing site!

Since I became a member for this wonderful site last year, maybe it need a little feature like a Welcome video trailer, giving a warm welcome for the visitors and new members. It's just a suggestion, that's all I asked.

Cheers!
Joey
(BoricuaRetroGamer)

I think that's an excellent idea! It could work as a kind of an ad for the channel, listing some features (as in, what is required of all the submitted longplays in terms of quality, settings and playstyles etc) to lure viewers who are not yet sure what the channel is about. There is a common misconception about the word "longplay" as some people use it just for something like a long twitch stream gaming session or a youtube video of their first time trying to play a game and they keep at it for a long time etc. I recently watched a "longplay" of a game called Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and let me tell you, it was LOOONG and not in the good way; the guy just had absolutely no idea what the was doing and kept grinding through some parts 10-15 times in a row, running into dead ends or turning the wrong way somewhere and then having to backtrack and the like. I really think WoLP should advertise itself with an intro video as a more "professional" attempt at longplayage, at which it sovereignly succeeds when you compare it to 99% of what's already out there with the word "longplay" attached to it in the title. I guess if you go to the literal definition of the word, you can argue the case of it not being a professionally crafted viewing experience for a viewer wants to watch the game as a "movie" of sorts, but I think in spoken tongue the meaning has significantly shifted towards that.
Pronto!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.