Hi I am MightyDimo

Last updated on 3 years ago
M
The computers of my youth were the Commodore 64 and the Amiga 500 (later with 512k expansion).

As such i am only really interested in these as most of my computer games history and fondest memories are with these computers. Growing up as a pre teen and then a young teen i didnt have much money so most of the games came by way of friends copies. Some had disk errors that prevented them from being finished. Almost all games came with no instructions so getting stuff like "rygar docs" etc was a blessing. If an adventure game did not come with a solution, i generally could not finish it as i was too young to understand what was going on.

So im here now hoping to contribute the games that do not have a longplay. They will be games i want to play because of my inability to finish them back in the day (for all the various reasons). I plan on recording on original hardware as to me, this is a large part of the nostalgia.

So a big hello to everyone here!

PS. The last person to broadcast here is mighty squirrel and its a coincidence with the mighty part. The Dimo in my handle is a loose take on my surname. Mighty (Michael) was a friend from back in the day and mightydimo was the name we used when playing doubles in sport. I just kept the handle.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.