A thought.

Last updated on 14 years ago
LinksDarkArrows
I've been perusing this site, as well as the YouTube channel for a couple days now. I find it admirable that you're willing to host the videos on your channel and give users who do not have the 10:59+ privilege, but as we all know, this is not the case for everyone, which brings me to the point of creating this topic.

To be blunt, to offer up my video for you to upload to the cubex55 YouTube channel would be a waste of time for both parties. I would not object to the normal download (which seems to be via torrent), but I do ask if it's acceptable for users who are able to host their own full-length content on YouTube to do so, without the cubex55 channel simultaneously hosting. I can sympathize with wishing to have everything on cubex55 to better promote longplays.net, so I can fully understand if this may not be well received.

If uploaded on my own personal channel, I promise to upload in the same fashion as the cubex channel, so there will always be longplays.net promotions, and allowing users who have their own ability to upload larger videos could increase the viewer and user base. It is true that this works equally as well if uploaded on both channels, but that brings me to the point of saving time for both parties. ;)

Please deliver your honest thoughts.
This reply has obviously taken quite a long time... But I see your point, and as long as you would add the longplays link longplays.org now I don't see any reason why you shouldn't upload longplay videos to your own youtube account. As you said it could increase the awareness of this site, so I say go for it, we can also upload those videos to Archive for downloads.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.