Request for god of war 3

Last updated on 14 years ago
F
the game has been leaked to some people can coming out pretty soon so would u please make a longplay for gow3. i don;t have a ps3 so these videos are the only way for me to satisfy this need. thx dude
M
Hey I'm new here(just found the site today) and was wondering if people were interested in seeing a run of this or any of the other god or war games on the consoles. I'd be using a Dazzle recorder and didn't see anything against it on your FAQ. Could you point me in the direction of the rules I'd need to follow?( I didn't see anything about a limit to who could do runs on the FAQ but that dosen't mean it isnt there and if I'm not just say so :D)

Thanks for your time and I look forward to doing these runs.
F
yeah it looks gr8
X
God Of War III Looks Amazing In My Eyes =)
Yeah, I agree with you on that. Thats the major difference between us and gameanyone.com They are just streaming youtube videos from their own account, also they don't worry too much about copyright stuff. It's very risky to stream videos from games that are as new as that. i think that guy Overlord73 lost is youtube account because of Bioshock 2 recently...
F
i got it on the net

http://www.youtube.com/user/RajmanGamingHD#p/u/27/oBQAmqmGDHw

but the problem is that it is too short per video 10mins. it would be gr8 if somone could upload it and make it into 2hrous per video
F
yeah thats would be very gr8, also the admins could make a longplay on their first play through saving them the time to play gain. how is that.
X
@ fardeen good choice for a longplay, i love the god of war franchise myself =)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.