Resident Evil games

Last updated on 14 years ago
J
Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I been noticing there's only three Resident Evil longplays on here.

I think it needs more of them to bring more people to this awesome site.

Here is a list of games in the series they need to do a longplay on as they follow...

1. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
2. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Resident Evil 0
5. Resident Evil 5
6. Resident Evil: Dead Aim
7. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
8. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
R
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360 version)(ENG) here - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2072811

Video (XBOX 360) Resident Evil 5.avi:
Time - 6:27:18.
Spazbo4
i could do the darkside chronicles, but i got no clue how to encode all this stuff
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
I
Need also Resident Evil Gaiden for GBC:)
J
Anyway if anyone can do a run on Resident Evil Survivor 2 that would nice since it never got released here.
X
yeah Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is just the full game with (DLC) Downloadable Content such as Campaign Expansion's Lost In Nightmares, Desperate Escape, Versus Mode, Four New Costumes & The Mercenaries Reunion DLC
TypeO4ever
i dont know if this is an add on or another game but i was surfing youtube and found a playthrough of Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares

if somebody could confirm if that is another game or add on please let me know
Ralphus
X
me personally i think Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 & Resident Evil 4 are my best top Resident Evil games of all time, but that's just my opinion agree to disagree =)
J
Mine was Resident Evil 2.
TypeO4ever
my fav in the series is code veronica
Ralphus
TypeO4ever
i was talking about the one for ps1/psx (first person shooter) idk i figured it was part of the series :(
Ralphus
J
Honestly I kinda like it yet they got to decide if someone can do the game since many fans don't like it.
X
the only Resident Evil Survivor game on psx aka ps1 =)
J
Which Survivor are you talking?
TypeO4ever
what about Survivor?
Ralphus
X
J
" data-content="Send Message">@Jackred i agree with you 100%