upload folder deleted and movies does not appear

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
i tried to upload my sapphire longplay several times, but my directory was deleted! what happened? ihated this so much that I may resort to independently uploading my longplays to my own account!
Lemmy556
Well, I think the uploaders got your longplay and they deleted your folders because they just need one of your longplay folders. So just wait, it will be in Youtube soon.
RickyC
Which FTP are you using? If its the old one then hipoonios just deletes all non amiga videos. The new one should have a Wario Land 4 and tomb raider folder atm.
Warblefly41: A couple of problems here...

First of all you have uploaded your videos to the wrong FTP server, we no longer use Hipoonios' FTP, we have a new one of our own, therefore anything that gets uploaded to the old ftp that is not Amiga related gets deleted as stated by RickyC. Second of all, according to the ones that have access to that server the quality of your videos leaves quite a bit to be desired, in short they do not live up to the standards we are aiming for here. Take a look at the Upload Page, where you can find instructions and links to download some required software and preset megui profiles. If you have problems with recording and encoding videos in our desired quality, come visit the irc channel, (preferably by using a real irc client...). If you are still unable to comply with our standards of quality I'd suggest you upload on your own. You can get your own youtube account and if you want to let people download your vids, you can get your own archive.org account, but we will not provide download links unless you comply with our standards.
AdminBot
HaHAHA!! I'm evil!!
W
thnx. now reupdating
Warblefly41, please come to the irc channel, as it seems you have difficulty with the encoding of videos. We cannot help you otherwise, the Sapphire longplay does not look very good, and the resolution is really weird. The override video is questionable.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.