Zone of the Enders - The 2nd Runner

Last updated on 14 years ago
G
Hey guys!

I saw Z.O.E longplay through your website recently in order to know how other Hideo Kojima games were (except Metal Gear Series, which I am a BIG FAN), and I was amazed with the work done by you guys!!!

Good job and well done!!! Keep up the good work and you can also tell us how can we contribute to your website (except for creating longplays because of lack of time).

So, as a favor (if you of course have the time and the means) can someone of you upload Z.O.E 2 on youtube??? It doesn't matter if you are not good at it... (although you guys are VERY GOOD PLAYERS) but I DO CARE about the cut-scenes. Is there any way you can upload it any time soon???

Thank you in advance, and if we can help in any way we would be pleased knowing that contributed to your project.

Regards,

George & some other friends
You could always donate a little money, that is always appreciated :-) Not sure if anyone is planning on doing Z.O.E. 2 though, I myself have never played it and I don't have it. you'll just have to keep your fingers crossed on that I'm afraid
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.