Ghostbusters: The Video Game request

Last updated on 14 years ago
J
Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now I am currently watching Ghostbusters on Sega Genesis which is a good run so far.

As a fan for the movies I got to request this though my heart is on the turtles.
Lemmy556
Thank you : ) I have Ghostbusters the video game for PC but Im not really a PC game recorder. I recorded adventures of Lomax once(you can see it on my Youtube account),but quality was decent. Maybe I try it later with better PC

K
I for one would love to see a Long Play for this game. I have the PC Version, myself as well.

Like a lot of people, I was skeptical that it would be a good game after all of the flops outside of the Sega game.

But this game is GREAT! And definately deserves a Longplay. :3
J
It's one of the best games in existence however after watching Ghostbusters on Sega Genesis I think that's tougher to play because it's one of those games were you have to know ahead of time you need to buy something or unless for that level you're screwed.
K
Well, yeah. But if you've played it a few times, you know ahead of time that way.

The Sega game is just one of those games where you have to play it first.

Not a bad thing in my opinion.
J
I agree though I wish this game was longer.
K
I wish this PC game was longer. I beat it in one sitting, hehe.

But I had a LOT of fun.
Ravenlord
I have it on PC, but I have other PC games currently recording, but I'll put it on the list, if nobody does it before me, I'll probably do it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
J
I heard it's about 10 hours long I'm not sure if that's true or not.
Ravenlord
Length is not a problem really, I have to finish the game once before recording to refresh memory and everything and then play second time and record ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
K
I'm enjoyed the Long Play for about an hour and a half, at which time the sound decided to desync.

I know it might sound lame, but I HATE it when the sound effects don't go along with what I'm watching.

I wish that problem would just GO AWAY!
J
So what's happening with the run?
Ravenlord
You probably have codec problems if nobody but you noticed desync.
Sic Parvis Magna
I really hpe Kitsune has a codec problem, because I have looked at the files I uploaded to archive several times now, and I can not see or hear any desync problems. Try downloading and installing http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm
K
Well, I guess it could be a codec problem. I dunno, though. Because I use VLC Player to watch everything. Winamp is too prone to crashes while using Codecs.
Ravenlord
Try using Bsplayer ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Ravenlord
I also noticed that file is about 10GB, some slower computers have problem playing big video files, big videos are reproduced slower than audio, and problems occur, I saw problems like that before ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
K
Believe me, my computer isn't slow. I just upgraded to a new Motherboard and a really good processor. 3.4ghz Quad Core Phenom X2.

The Codecs didn't make any difference. And unfortunately, I don't think another player is going to either.

Not to mention I also have a 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive and two Gigs of RAM.

I really don't know why it desyncs for me.

But I guess I'll give Bsplayer a try...
K
I can;t use Bsplayer, either.

It'll open files, but won't play any sound.

I just give up...I'll never be able to enjoy the LP.
Ravenlord
If it won't play sound it's definitely codec problem, and you computer configuration is great, try uninstalling all codecs, all, all, and clean your registry with tune up utilities, the install only one codec pack, which contains all codecs in one and try again ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.