[PSP] Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Last updated on 14 years ago
A
Strange...MGS saga longplay series are by far the most popular here, but no activity on this one...:)

Hope there is a hero somewhere to do this :)

Thanks,
Artifical22
AngryCat
So where is the hero who will record the LP?
A
Are there any updates on this longplay? :)

Thanks,
Artifical22
U
C'mon ...Al the MGS Fans needs this longplay
A
I am waiting very much for this longplay, hope someone manages to do it! Previous MGS longplays by RickyC were great! Thanks guys!

U
Someone is going to make the MGSPW longplay?
wogsy
In all fairness though this is a helluva longplay to do..
My save file is just over 49 hours and I still aint finished all the missions..
Im sure that on my 2nd playthrough I could cut loads of time off it but your still looking at about 30 hours to do a COMPLETE longplay of this game..

There is so much to do in this game, the main story, the extra ops, the outer ops and also the Outer Haven managment.. It will require a huge amount of playtime, editing and uploading so the MGS-PW LongPlay should not be taken lightly.

Anyone can do a LP of an old amiga game that takes 10-20 minutes to complete and an hour to upload but this is a whole different beast all together..

I got a couple of weeks off in August so I might have a pop at doing a peace walker LP as it truly is an amazing game and deserves to be seen..
I just gotta figure out a way to record PSP games. And also my upload speed is about 600 kbs so it will take me forever to upload:(

RickyC is a beast at MGS games so he is the best choice but its a helluva commitment.. I got 2 psp's (One is a hacked ver1 and the other one I keep updated) so if you wanna lend a PSP RickyC then let me know mate and I will post it too you including game if you want. Its the least i could do to help out the community.

But yeahh, I've just done the last mission of chapter 5 and I just have a few extra ops missions to do and then Im done..Yay..
Its a helluva game no doubt.. I actually think its up there with MGS1 as my fave metal gear yet:)

We appreciate your efforts Imjustaguy.. Hopefully you can try another LP when you get the time and get your personal stuff sorted:great

U
Do not be annoying ... in total it must be true ... who knows .... the only thing that is known is that several people are waiting for is the longplay of MGSPW :P
AngryCat
Proof pics?
wogsy
Ahhhh, the old "my grandmothers house burnt down because of a malfunctioning firework" excuse eh..

I have heard that one before:-D
imjustaguy
I am sorry i can no longer make the longplay my grandmothers house burnt down because of a malfunctioning firework and i will be working on her funeral
U
So? ...what with the longplay? .... this longplay includes the extra missions too?
imjustaguy
yea i am currently on the third part please be patient
AngryCat
Is there any news about this longplay?
U
So the time would be the long-play? :P
imjustaguy
Yes, indeed i will do chapter 5 and extra ops. I am alternating between extra ops and main ops as to complete weapon production and recruitments to make the game easier. And so that people who don't own this get as much out of this as they can.
wogsy
/right, long post warning

Im playing this at the moment, 31 hours in and Im still loving it. (I mean really really loving it)

I completed it yesterday but with the end game content now available I feel the best is yet to come and Im only just getting started. It truly is one of the best MGS games ever. No joke.

Have you played it yet RickyC?? If you have then what do you think?? Im surprised you aint done the LP as your obviously very versed in the series nuances/strategys etc. I loved your MGS LP's.

Anyways Imjustaguy, Im looking forward to watching this longplay mate. You MGS fans who dont own a psp are in for a real treat.

Just a few questions if I may, are you recording chapter 5, ya know the end game extra plotline?? Are you doing any extra ops missions to help with unlocking weapons/items etc to help make the main storyline that bit easier?? Are you building your own metal gear yet?
The game ends after 4 chapters but continues after the end game with some more story, some more plot twists, more cutscenes and some amazing battles.

Trust me guys, the endgame content in Peace Walker is seriously off the freaking charts..
It must be a real difficult LP to do I reckon. You have to decide what to leave out and what to leave in, what extra ops to do etc etc, so I dont envy you mate:)

Kojima games dont come along often but when they do I really do enjoy playing them or watching. The man is a genius in my humble opinion.

imjustaguy
okay
You don't need to have a perfect ranking on every mission... Just do them and get as good a ranking as you can within your limitations (length being the limiting factor here.) It's nice to have perfect ranking on all missions, but if thats not possible, then too bad...
imjustaguy
will it bee okay if not all the missions are S Ranked? I can find all items too but that will make the video longer and I don't have enough dvds
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.