Playstation Game Requests

Last updated on 15 years ago
OoCanada
Hey guys at Long Play dot Com, I have to say you guys are doing a fantastic job at all the longplays you're doing, so I thought why not suggest a few games for you.

There are 2 games that really interest me but I never got time to sit down and play...or own them sadly.

The first is Kingdom Hearts for the PS2. The concept of Disney Characters mixed with Final Fantasy characters made me tilt my head the first time but I'd really like to know what the buzz of it is all about.

The secound would have to be Legend of Dragoon for the PSX. This one I have played but only at a friends how about 7 years back. it had some of the best musical scores of any of those old RPGs of the late 90s and early 2000s and it would be great to actually see the whole game through.

As you know I don't mind if you don't take my suggestion but as a fan of all your work it would be great to see those games up on your site.

Thanks,
OoCanada
Phlebiac
Would like to see some longplays of:

Urban Chaos (PS1)
Devil May Cry (all the games)
Varilion
I would love to see any more Square Soft/Square Enix Games...
Lord Varilion

card.mygamercard.net/Varilion.png
Varilion
And Metal Gear Solid 2...

So I can sit a day just watching Metal Gear Solid complete storyline!
Lord Varilion

Varilion
Hmmmmm, there is already MGS 2 up in PC...

Did not see it...
Lord Varilion

Varilion
Like OoCanada did say Kingdom Hearts 1 and why not also Kingdom Hearts 2 for the PS2.

100% runs of both would really be cool, the are some of the best games I know...
Lord Varilion

quackstar84
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

Please... one of my favorites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Quest_VIII:_Journey_of_the_Cursed_King

Just seen that there's a Walkthrough on youtube... lol.
S
You are all doing a fantastic job here. I've been looking for work for quite some time and you have kept me sane throughout. Thanks guys. Devil May Cry and Kingdom Hearts were great suggestions, but I have a list of my own as well.

Splinter Cell series
Prince of Persia series (esp the new one as I still only have a PS 2)
Max Payne 1+2
God of War 1+2
The newer resident evils
Hitman series

I'll probably think of more later. Thanks again guys.
G
Yes, they are really fantastic and they are good in giving perfect services. Also are they an online gaming shop?

XBOX GAMES NINTENTENO WII IPODS - XBOX GAMES, WHOLESALE VIDEO GAMES, PRICE SHOP FOR XBOX,PLAYSTATION,NINTENDO,APPLE IPODS
S
I know this isn't really a playstation game, but I would love to see the first 2 metal gear games from the NES as I never had a chance to play them.
Varilion
And it would complete the Metal Gear Solid games (or have I forgot anyone of the games?)...
Lord Varilion

M
Suggestion: Would love to see Final Fantasy IX, X, and XII. =)
TypeO4ever
koudelka would be sweeeeet
Ralphus
Final Fantasy IX and X have been completed, they just haven't been uploaded to the site yet.
T
Hi.
Im new here. On Youtube was a message, that Final fantasy IX will once appear on this side...
Varilion
More Final Fantasy....

Final Fantasy IX is one of the best FF games!

When it is uploaded here, I will download FF VII-IX and have a long Final Fantasy Lookthrough of the LongPlays.
Lord Varilion

Varilion
More Final Fantasy....

When it is uploaded here, I will download FF VII-IX and have a long Final Fantasy Lookthrough of the LongPlays.
Lord Varilion

Varilion wrote:
More Final Fantasy....

You are aware that it would take several days to watch all those videos? :-P
Varilion

Geekmeister wrote:

Varilion wrote:
More Final Fantasy....

You are aware that it would take several days to watch all those videos? :-P

Yes I know that, but i dont care.... Its still worth the time to look at it! :-D
Lord Varilion

J
Hi there!

First of all, this is a really nice project, honestly. Thanks for uploading all this longplays, I know it must be tons of hours working (and playing :P) to do it.

I would like to suggest a Square game that no one mentioned and it's so freaking cool.

"Chrono Cross" for the PSX

Thanks a lot!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.