Spazbo4's Longplays

Last updated on 14 years ago
Spazbo4
I recently have been able to record straight from my ps1 without any quality issues, so games that I have that I will do are (not in order):

Jet Moto 3(already started and im past the novice races, I cant do 100% because then I would need to beat pro mode with everybody to unlock the police officer, and that isnt really necessary)

Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles(I haven't beaten it once yet but I plan to try)

The Amazing Spiderman(for some reason on one of the levels it somehow messes up and during an ingame cutscene spiderman doesn't go where he is supposed to which means that i lose track of venom so i lose the level, now i dont remember that happening on the easiest difficulty, it happened on normal mode, so I will try on kid mode and if it still doesnt work i will have to use the level select and skip the rest of the level to the next level)

Razor Freestyle Scooter(my actual disc snapped at one part of it, so I will do that on emulator)

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back(I will be emulating this game also, because my actual disc freezes when loading to the second boss)

Future Cop L.A.P.D.(this game is really hard, I haven't been able to beat the third level without cheats, but I will try without, but the campaign is seriously hard)

and a few other ps1 games that I have played will be here, i really wish somebody didnt already do the oddworld games cause those are amazing.
Spazbo4
if only my crash 2 disc wouldnt freeze when loading the second boss i could do it without the need of an emulator, but the comp i use now cant record ps1 emulator very well so im getting a new comp and when i get that in the mail i will start on it
hdclob
i love crash bandicoot 2 cortex strikes back... cant wait...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.