Persona 3 FES and Persona 4

Last updated on 14 years ago
N
I'd love to see a 100% run (maxed S.Links, all Requests, etc..) of both of these games. All the runs on youtube either have horrendous commentary plaguing the whole run (who wants to listen to some annoying jerk monologue, and often crudely mock, what we're already seeing?) or are low quality/incomplete, killing any immersion.

A quality Longplay of both of these games would be awesome. Especially Persona 4 since my PS2 died in the middle of my first playthrough so I've never seen the second half -_-

Anyone who picks these up will forever have my gratitude!
yaoi4eva
I would love to see at least Persona 3, depending on if that person is funny, I don't mind them talking through it. It makes it more interesting.

HQ is all good, but my computer is super slow and probably wouldn't be able to handle it anyways. So, it's whatever on that.

I'll be playing Persona 3 right after I get another PS2, hopefully soon. So, it'll probably help a lot if it was an 100% walkthrough.
There's a time and a place for everything. But when I'm sleeping, you don't need to wake me up at 4 in the morning yelling "The Game!" through my door. It gets old...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.