Uploaded my first video to the FTP: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Demo, want more later?

Last updated on 14 years ago
K
I uploaded my first video: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, the demo. Hope it's ok.

Some info:
Recorded with HD PVR from Hauppauge for the Xbox 360.
It delivers 1280x720 (720p HD), up to 13.5 MB/s and at 60 frames per second. I have rendered it with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0e and the extension is .mp4. AAC Audio. h264 Video I believe.

Now if this is approved and will go on youtube and stuff, I want to let you know I will be making a longplay for the entire game when it comes out.

Note that the HD PVR delivers the best capture quality you'll find for Xbox 360, I could fine-tune the settings maybe a little better but it was my first video.

EDIT: On the FTP use the UPDATEd version of the .txt, please. First one was wrong. I mistaken "Game name" for my Xbox 360 gamertag :P

EDIT2: Ok I uploaded it to the old FTP apparently, waiting for Geekmeister to give me the new details :P.
Here you find the details for the FTP

http://www.longplays.org/upload.php
K
I know, but it won't let me connect.

Status: Verbindingspoging mislukt met "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Fout: Kan niet verbinden met server

English: Resolving Adres - raidennn.dyndns.org
Connecting with 94.138.86.117:21...
Connection try failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Can't connect with the server.

Please help?
Not again... We had problems with the FTP server a little while back :-( I really hoped that wouldn't happen again.
K
What can I do now?

Btw, I did upload it on the old FTP though, so if that one is still accesable to you... maybe you can take it from there.
No, I don't have access to the old FTP, we just have to wait for the guy that runs the FTP to notice the problem, and fix it for us, btw I just saw in your first post that you used Vegas, we prefer avs/megui here :-) Great quality videos with smaller filesizes etc.
K
hmm I see. could try it out. But atleast for shorter videos vegas does fine. The demo is just to show in what quality my videos will be roughly.

But if I am going to record the entire story mode next month, I'll take it in mind.
If you need help with anything feel free to join the irc. And look for ScHlAuChi he is the resident master, he taught me about encoding back when I was new here as well. :-)
K
Soo I would like to know if your still uploading this Demo. Cus I want to know if the quality is good enough, so I can make a longplay of the entire game in about 2-3 weeks.
We have never uploaded videos of any Demoes, besides we are worried about copyright issues. Other than that the only problem with the video is the size. 291 MB for a video that is just over 5 minutes is a little too big. The bitrate was 6900 or something which is just way too high, I would like that reduced to between 2-2500 :) But go ahead and do the full game if you want to, but it will have to be a Longplays.org exclusive, for a while anyhow.
K
Copyright issues won't be any problem as far as I know. Because the game doesn't use fragments of the real anime. For the size.. I can get where ur coming from, but this game needs that quality.

Well too bad then :P
K
Copyright issues won't be any problem as far as I know. Because the game doesn't use fragments of the real anime. For the size.. I can get where ur coming from, but this game needs that quality.

Well too bad then :P
You can get great quality even though you reduce the bitrate down to 2-2.5k or so, if you use megui. Record at 13.5 Mbps though, If you need help with megui join the irc :-)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.